OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
would y'all be mad if they used these same actors in the justice league movie? Marvel had them movies to set up their characters, why can't DC do the same with the tv shows. At this point it would be hard to see anybody else playing green arrow

I would like to see Arrow in JL. But everyone else on the show can remain on the show.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This Green Arrow actor would be dope in the JL films, but they need to change his character a little. From what I read in the comics and other stuff I've seen the character in, Green Arrow is usually comedic in how he does things. This Arrow is a bit dark, but it's still early and that could mean the character is still trying to find himself.

Flash on the other hand...we def need a new actor for the big screen. This Barry isn't bad for a CW show, but too young for how I pictured a live action movie Flash to be.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This Green Arrow actor would be dope in the JL films, but they need to change his character a little. From what I read in the comics and other stuff I've seen the character in, Green Arrow is usually comedic in how he does things. This Arrow is a bit dark, but it's still early and that could mean the character is still trying to find himself.

Flash on the other hand...we def need a new actor for the big screen. This Barry isn't bad for a CW show, but too young for how I pictured a live action movie Flash to be.
Yeah, I think WB will go ahead and cast more recognizable, big-screen actors for a JL film.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully Momma Queen's death row acquittal from the Glades Earthquake 500 body count, won't become a factor in her mayoral campaign:lupe:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
SuicideSquad65.jpg

The above is the guy with the claws, that's why that lady said at the end "not a unit, more like a squad" when she met him at the prison before getting naked.