Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
mRBAO

screenshot this boys you heard it here first numbers on the board for real
:smugbiden:
This should get a low quality posting warning. Dude got Trump taking CO and MN. :dead:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Texas don’t even look right being blue :russ:

The two regions are very different but I can't imagine TX going blue without OH. My map is OH light blue (I'm thinking razor thin win, no more than 1.5%) and TX pure tossup. Some analysts are already saying TX is very unlikely to go to Biden because as usual, Latinos are not voting in the numbers needed.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think yall overestimating Trump popularity. This shyt will be route by Biden
i hear u. i dont think people of color (not just black people) are waiting hours to vote to give trump 4 more years. he's done nothing to warrant that kind of dedication. the vote is to get him out asap.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The two regions are very different but I can't imagine TX going blue without OH. My map is OH light blue (I'm thinking razor thin win, no more than 1.5%) and TX pure tossup. Some analysts are already saying TX is very unlikely to go to Biden because as usual, Latinos are not voting in the numbers needed.

I early voted in a majority Latino neighborhood the other day and there were no Latinos under 40 and not many even over 40 for that matter :francis:

Plus in Texas, over 40% of the Latino vote could go to Trump anyway

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I early voted in a majority Latino neighborhood the other day and there were no Latinos under 40 and not many even over 40 for that matter :francis:

Plus in Texas, over 40% of the Latino vote could go to Trump anyway

I'd be shocked if it's anywhere near that high but the pundits often point out Texas is really a frustrated blue state because of key demos not participating.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
as much as i hate trump, i really dont like to see him campaigning this hard. there shouldnt be an off day between now and election day. if joe's too tired for that, kamala needs to be out there and obama and michele and everyone who has the gift of gab (maybe kamala shouldnt do too much appearancees).
No offense but how are you blind to the fact that Kamala is out heavily along with Obama in choice spots and Dr. Biden?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'd be shocked if it's anywhere near that high but the pundits often point out Texas is really a frustrated blue state because of key demos not participating.
Latinos are mad conservatives and ignorant in Texas. Especially, middle class ones. They vote republican no matter if their family got wrapped up by ICE.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not a chance. We got two old senile cacs with ethics issues that nobody likes. A pandemic. Racial strife. Economic depression. A Supreme Court heist. This is WOAT
I get his point from a purely politics perspective. To your point 2020 is such fukkery it’s added a next level or real world strife.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
fukk you dudes. I'm out. This happens every time near elections where I get sucked in and obsessed with this shyt. I start becoming unproductive and just torture myself thinking about it.

I'm about to go eat and stay away from this thread the rest of the night
Who am I'm kidding, I'll probably be back. :mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
fukk you dudes. I'm out. This happens every time near elections where I get sucked in and obsessed with this shyt. I start becoming unproductive and just torture myself thinking about it.

I'm about to go eat and stay away from this thread the rest of the night
Who am I'm kidding, I'll probably be back. :mjcry:
Take the night off. Not much likely to happen today