Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think Biden is going to win Florida & OH in tight races but he loses TX & GA by 1% or 2% due to voter suppression tactics. I think I'm a post my final election map on the morning of election day.

Question: How do your map look so big when posting it? What site or app you use?

Every time I post a map on here it comes in small Idk why...

270 To Win, once you make the map, hit share and you should get an IMG to share

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
DeAKV.png

How I see the election currently. I'll do another map on Monday or election day with final predictions.

Thanks @FAH1223

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I'm not saying that's the FINAL result it's just how I see it currently see it. The states in light blue are either upsets or barely 1% -2%pt wins. Same with wins in light red. I do see Biden taking OH, GA, or FL from Trump.

Texas can be another possibility... Biden was getting spanked in the Texas primary by Bernie and the turnouts in Houston & Dallas gave him the W in Texas.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I just finished voting brehs. I had to wait 4 hours in the cold and rain just to vote Trump out but it was all worth it. F*ck Cheeto! :pacspit:

This is my first presidential election ever. Straight blue Democratic ticket - let's go!!! :blessed: :salute:
Rep pending, breh. I repped you too recently to hit you again

:salute::salute:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I like that the major poll guys are pointing to their late October 2016 tweets, where they were saying "ok this isn't looking good" about Clinton. Specifically, the district level polling where they showed congressional candidates running ahead of Clinton but both being behind. That shyt started popping up in late October. A lot of people were dismissing it or outright ignoring it. I know I was, since the bigger polls showed slight Clinton leads.

That's not happening here. IF anything, Trump is collapsing. He could do worse than what polls are showing.