Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This scenario is one of the worst case ones because PA,WI,and MI wont be finish counting the ballots on election night. Without those three states votes fully tallied its 259-233 to Biden. Trump and his lawyers will be on their bullshyt to try stop votes being counted via the courts. Biden has to win Florida to throw that tactic out the window.

I don't think MI is going red on election night though. So if it's 259-233 and MI is close to the point where most of the ballots are in (75-80%) that's 16 EV from Michigan. If Michigan is on pace to go blue that's 259+16 = 275. Biden wins. GAME OVER!

I believe this year Michigan will allow votes to be counted 10 hrs earlier.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Where yall gonna be watching the elections? I might watch it on Fox just to see their meltdowns lol or Hasan on Twitch.
watching on fox can pay off big in entertainment value. the night obama beat mccain, karl rove gradually lost his mind. i think when romney lost, oreilly said america was no longer a white christian country. if trump loses, fox is the one to watch.

that being said, i might keep a sam seder stream going or maybe TMBS will be on twitch and then i would keep fox on a tv in the background to try to catch some fukkery

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PA isn't known for fukkery. GA with republicans controlling every significant facet of political life in that state is more ripe for fukkery than PA. i see no way biden wins GA and loses the election. it would be a reflection of a wave, not an isolated case.

Exactly

As I said earlier, Biden is not winning any of Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida or Ohio unless he wins ALL OF Michigan/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania

The only swing state I can see Biden winning while losing one or more of the Michigan/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania trio is Arizona

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking Maine all blue.. flips PA, MI and WI. Maybe Arizona. That's it. I'm giving the rest to Trump. But that would still put Biden over the top.

Yeah, that is my prediction.

I think Texas, Georgia and North Carolina are fool's gold for Democrats. In the end, conservative voters will come home and Trump will win by 2-5 points in each of them.

Florida will be a bit closer, but same story. Biden will lose by < 2 points, but lose nonetheless.

Ohio will be a more comfortable Trump win by 5-8 points.