Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think yall overestimating Trump popularity. This shyt will be route by Biden

I don't think that there is a shy or reluctant Trump voter this time. In my neighborhood four years ago, I only saw one Trump flag. Now, I see many this cycle. That said, I live in Lake County, we are going to go blue like we do every election. They are just more vocal now. All that silent majority shyt is going to get shut up in a few weeks.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't think that there is a shy or reluctant Trump voter this time. In my neighborhood four years ago, I only saw one Trump flag. Now, I see many this cycle. That said, I live in Lake County, we are going to go blue like we do every election. They are just more vocal now. All that silent majority shyt is going to get shut up in a few weeks.

Understandable but they are out numbered. I was shock Saturday to see Republicans for Biden signs all throughout cac republican Delaware County outside of Philly. Now they do have the batch who have rallies but people fed up with this shyt

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Have a feeling Trump will win :mjpls:

I bet this thread looks exactly like the 2016 thread did at this point in time with Hillary being Biden

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like that the major poll guys are pointing to their late October 2016 tweets, where they were saying "ok this isn't looking good" about Clinton. Specifically, the district level polling where they showed congressional candidates running ahead of Clinton but both being behind. That shyt started popping up in late October. A lot of people were dismissing it or outright ignoring it. I know I was, since the bigger polls showed slight Clinton leads.

That's not happening here. IF anything, Trump is collapsing. He could do worse than what polls are showing.

If that were to happen I'm poppin champagne and likely not making it to work on Wednesday... :whew:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
worrying about texas and georgia means you all just want a blow out. it'll still be a popular vote blowout.

and while TX and GA are trending in the right direction I wouldn't count on them in the next elections either because trump is an especially bad candidate who has dithered while hundreds of thousands of americans die and he'll still win those states. what happens when it's your normal republican candidate? normal service will be resumed.

I don't see Republicans going back to normal. The right wing white nationalist populism isn't going away. In 2024 I wouldn't be surprised if its Hawley orCotton orTrump Jr being the nominee in 4 years. The Republican Party has been trending more and more fringe since Regan and with a Democratic administration. If trends stay the same way Georgia could actually be in play like North Carolina is right now in 2024 and beyond. Texas I still think it will be close but Trump will win and there will likely be major voter suppression attempts by the state government post 2020 like what happened post 2008 when Obama won.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Making my final map prediction

Biden wins 306 electoral college votes. He barely loses IA, TX, GA, FL. He flips back WI, MI, PA. He flips Nebraska's 2nd district. He flips Maine's 2nd district. He flips NC and AZ.

p1Bxv.png
This scenario is one of the worst case ones because PA,WI,and MI wont be finish counting the ballots on election night. Without those three states votes fully tallied its 259-233 to Biden. Trump and his lawyers will be on their bullshyt to try stop votes being counted via the courts. Biden has to win Florida to throw that tactic out the window.