Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
LMAOOOOOOO.

His supporters are legit so stupid. It never ceases to amaze me. They worship this Trump and he doesn't even care about their legit well being.

You cannot make this shyt up :russ:

Imagine being so racist, ya risk ya health :mjlol:

When ya choose ya whiteness over ya health. :russ:

It's getting worse :mjlol:

The MAGA Cult is singing YMCA. Now I don't have anything against Village People, but, like if your singing YMCA over like noted people like Ted Nugent, Trace Adkins, Kid Rock, who are musician who support the shyt out of Trump, your a fukking cultist.

---

Superstar
Daps
Yes, you are wrong. Again, the margin of error did not go to Trump in the Southwest in 2016. Nationally, Trump took advantage of late-breaking undecided voters post-Comey letter. That change was not caught by the major polls because it occurred after pollsters had conducted their finals.

There is not "plenty of evidence" of shy Trump voters or anything similar.

Here's an entire podcast by Nate Silver on it from yesterday.

Politics Podcast: There Just Isn’t Good Evidence That ‘Shy’ Trump Voters Exist

No, I am not wrong. What was the margin of error and who won the last election? Doesn't matter which way they swayed it was with the margin of error nationally. That's why a margin of error exists.

I presented two facts. Takedown the facts. Then you can dismiss whether I am wrong. Unless you discount the pollsters and their methodology that got it right the last election. That is where the arguments is. It's easier to look back and pick apart the data from the last election, so take down the facts from the pollster that got it right.

I'll stand on the side of the factual data rather than an opinion.

So the next reply has to discredit the pollsters that got it right anything other than that addressing the facts is conjecture.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No, I am not wrong. What was the margin of error and who won the last election? Doesn't matter which way they swayed it was with the margin of error national. That's why a margin of error exists.

I presented two facts. Takedown the facts. Then you can dismiss whether I am wrong. Unless you discount the pollsters and their methodology that got it right the last election. That is where the arguments is. It's easier to look back and pick apart the data from the last election, so take down the facts from the pollster that got it right.

I'll stand on the side of the factual data rather than an opinion.

So the next reply has to discredit the pollsters that got it right anything other than addressing the facts is conjecture.
You presented no facts about there being a shy Trump voter. I gave you a podcast from the pre-eminent forecaster that says otherwise.

And I gave you proof against the error always going to Trump as you stated before. Texas and Arizona 2016 being the two main examples.

I don't see how you can definitively say polling errors will always benefit Trump.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
i dont see how the majority of all these early votes could be for trump...he lost the popular vote to hillary and people hate her...no way trump is more popular now than he was in 2016 with biden being the other choice...

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
You presented no facts about there being a shy Trump voter. I gave you a podcast from the pre-eminent forecaster that says otherwise.

And I gave you proof against the error always going to Trump as you stated before. Texas and Arizona 2016 being the two main examples.

I gave you an op-ed from the pollster that got it right with the national vote right using that in their methodology.

Doesn't seem like you will tackle it so no need to carry on with the convo.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dont see how the majority of all these early votes could be for trump...he lost the popular vote to hillary and people hate her...no way trump is more popular now then he was in 2016 with biden being the other choice...
The majority of early votes are definitely for Biden, but it’s all about the margin heading into 11/3. He has to be up by enough to hold off the surge from Trump voters voting in person. I’m voting for Biden, but I’m going in person on the 3rd.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I gave you an op-ed from the pollster that got it right with the national vote right using that in their methodology.

Doesn't seem like you will tackle it so no need to carry on with the convo.
Trafalgar is absolute trash. Ask any polling expert. @King Static X and @FAH1223 know the deal.

They've rolled out some of the most atrocious polls in recent memory lately.

EDIT: And no, they didn't get the national vote correct. They didn't have a national poll.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

The MAGA Cult is singing YMCA. Now I don't have anything against Village People, but, like if your singing YMCA over like noted people like Ted Nugent, Trace Adkins, Kid Rock, who are musician who support the shyt out of Trump, your a fukking cultist.

:dead:

Leading news on Sunday morning, I hope

Daps

LMAOOOOO who is running this campaign?

Like, how haven't they secured a bus ride back??:why:

Not even a low budget elementary school is this disorganized. :snoop:

A mess.