Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I'll take it. Biden actually gained 2 points in FL from their last poll and 2% is in the margin of error.

Also, Biden is leading by 7% in the most important state of this election - Pennsylvania. I hate that they framed it as a "slight lead" though.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
When are these companies going to start asking for payment upfront when it comes to Trump? Dude pays no one.. He’s the white verse of :birdman:, “we don’t pay nobody pleighboi”
“I paid them folks, i paid them. This is just another fake news HOAX. They were paid, frankly, faster than anybody in history probably. Let me tell ya, I talk to a lot of people, and they said they couldnt believe how fast they got their money. They were fast, beautiful payments”

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hold up...hold up...hold up. Hunter Biden is 50 years old :mindblown: I thought he was like 35 or 40. This dude a whole ass grandfather himself.

He almost there but his kids don't have kids yet. His eldest daughter is active on Twitter and seen with Joe a lot.

It definitely sounds like he's younger cause of his personal problems. Beau was only a year older and it felt like he was much older.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This is what the map looks like if each candidate gets the states that they are projected to win by at least 5 points, according to 538. It would be a pretty massive upset for either candidate to lose any of the assigned states at this point, likely requiring a significant amount of cheating for it to occur. For the record, each assigned state is actually right around 7 point margin of victory at the moment, so for one to flip would require a massive upset, which probably would involve a massive amount of cheating between the courts and USPS. And this is even factoring in that 538 has a bit of a Trump lean going into their projections to begin with.

Untitled.png

Trump would have to win nearly every single state remaining that is polling within a 5-point margin to get to 270. If Biden wins literally any remaining state not named Iowa or Arizona he has it in the bag.

The chances seem pretty slim that Biden fails to pick up 12+ EV out of Iowa, Texas, Ohio, Georgia, Maine 2, Florida, North Carolina, Arizona, Nebraska 2, and Pennsylvania.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I'll take it. Biden actually gained 2 points in FL from their last poll and 2% is in the margin of error.

Also, Biden is leading by 7% in the most important state of this election - Pennsylvania. I hate that they framed it as a "slight lead" though.

Wait, this poll has Biden only leading by 4% among Florida Latinos. That's not right. So, Biden might actually be leading in FL.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
He almost there but his kids don't have kids yet. His eldest daughter is active on Twitter and seen with Joe a lot.

It definitely sounds like he's younger cause of his personal problems. Beau was only a year older and it felt like he was much older.
I think that Hunter just looks relatively young for his age. Even with the years of drug and alcohol abuse, he doesn't look old. Only when he grows a beard does he look close to his age.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is what the map looks like if each candidate gets the states that they are projected to win by at least 5 points, according to 538. It would be a pretty massive upset for either candidate to lose any of the assigned states at this point, likely requiring a significant amount of cheating for it to occur. For the record, each assigned state is actually right around 7 point margin of victory at the moment, so for one to flip would require a massive upset, which probably would involve a massive amount of cheating between the courts and USPS. And this is even factoring in that 538 has a bit of a Trump lean going into their projections to begin with.

Untitled.png

Trump would have to win nearly every single state remaining that is polling within a 5-point margin to get to 270. If Biden wins literally any remaining state not named Iowa or Arizona he has it in the bag.

The chances seem pretty slim that Biden fails to pick up 12+ EV out of Iowa, Texas, Ohio, Georgia, Maine 2, Florida, North Carolina, Arizona, Nebraska 2, and Pennsylvania.

I haven't been following it much but it seems like Nebraska 2 is in the bag and dudes like Wasserman are very bullish on AZ. I think it's a toss up but if Biden takes those two and the blues on your map that is 270 without PA.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

You gotta give it to Biden and his team for how they campaigned. They literally learned from Hilary’s mistakes in 2016 and literally went to each swing state and campaigned their asses off. You can tell his team did their research and they planned accordingly.

How 45 dealt with the pandemic and his terrible performance in the debates was the icing on the cake.

IF it’s a landslide victory, Joe will go down in history as running the perfect campaign.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been following it much but it seems like Nebraska 2 is in the bag and dudes like Wasserman are very bullish on AZ. I think it's a toss up but if Biden takes those two and the blues on your map that is 270 without PA.
Yeah if those three break his way it’s a potential running up the score map for Biden.

Of all the states not assigned, 538 only has Trump leading in three of them.

Trump will need the Supreme Court and the courts to cause havoc in addition to some astronomical polling error