Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Both parties are the same :scust:

They actually gon try to throw out these votes based off something approved by the state MONTHS AGO and waited till today :pacspit:

Only possible option

Democrats need to scorch Earth the court system so much to where the GOP even if it ever gains the wh/Senate again is toothless to suppress the vote

Last edited:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa::whoa::whoa:
you not trying tell me that he did this again. Like twice in one week. Matter of fact within a couples of days. Nah this can’t be true. Not in a swing state he needs

:dead::russ:
Rather than there being a shy trump voter this time around I can see voters he's already got locked in getting turned off voting at all from these events but not admitting it to anyone. Them admitting they decided not to vote for him after attending his rally and he left them out in the cold is admitting what the rest of us already know. They're fuken idiots

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder if pence ends up getting to be president for a month to make all this humiliation worth it :dead:
He just might have to step in, I can see trump being like "fuk you america your on your own, I'm off to mar a lago" on taxpayer money off course (Can also substitue Russia for mar a lago):deadmanny::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You gotta give it to Biden and his team for how they campaigned. They literally learned from Hilary’s mistakes in 2016 and literally went to each swing state and campaigned their asses off. You can tell his team did their research and they planned accordingly.

How 45 dealt with the pandemic and his terrible performance in the debates was the icing on the cake.

IF it’s a landslide victory, Joe will go down in history as running the perfect campaign.
Against the worst candidate ever

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
+12 for Trump in 18-44 and 17% black vote. idk about that...
just for reference here were the 2016 exit polls for pennsylvania
2016 election results: Pennsylvania Exit polls
clinton won 18-44 by 10 points and black voters 92-7. i can't imagine bidens margins will be worse with these demos
Clinton lost Texas by 800K. If those numbers hold true it would trim that by more than half but can Biden make inroads with the rural people at all..
rural texas no thats always gonna be trump country.

suburban voters are a different story. beto flipped the counties that have round rock, san marcos, fort worth and DFW suburbs, corpus christi. running up the urban margins and getting flips in the suburbs is the path to a competitive race statewide in texas

high turnout in places like hays county is a great sign

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
No, breh is actually right here. Covid exposed on an international level how ill equipped Trump's management and governance is for handling any crisis. Had he done even the bare minimum, Covid wouldn't have been the disaster for his reelection efforts that it became. And Trump was polling behind at least 4 of the Dem candidates nationally in January.
We we're in a recession beginning in February too