Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Trafalgar is absolute trash. Ask any polling expert. @King Static X and @FAH1223 know the deal.

They've rolled out some of the most atrocious polls in recent memory lately.

EDIT: And no, they didn't get the national vote correct. They didn't have a national poll.
Trafalgar was basically caught fudging their numbers to produce a desired result.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead:Why the fukk does a small Lilly white state with 6 electoral votes get so much fukking attention?:dahell: Bad enough we have to put up with this shyt during the primaries now we have to hear this shyt in the general. fukk Iowa.:martin:
I swear the overrating of Iowa is something I will never understand. The constant attempts to tie its results into some mysterious mystique of the overall election is mind boggling. It’s 6 electoral votes for God’s sake

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:dead:Why the fukk does a small Lilly white state with 6 electoral votes get so much fukking attention?:dahell: Bad enough we have to put up with this shyt during the primaries now we have to hear this shyt in the general. fukk Iowa.:martin:
Senate race is crucial

---

Superstar
Daps
Trafalgar is absolute trash. Ask any polling expert.

They've rolled out some of the most atrocious polls in recent memory lately.

EDIT: And no, they didn't get the national vote correct. They didn't have a national poll.

Evidence on them fugding numbers or being trash.

And they had national survey which is just as good as national polls.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Evidence on them fugding numbers or being trash.

And they had national survey which is just as good as national polls.
Where?

As for their crosstabs...

Sorry that's not happening and its normal for Trafalgar. He comes up with a number, usually 49/47 and works everything backwards from there.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's getting worse :mjlol:

The MAGA Cult is singing YMCA. Now I don't have anything against Village People, but, like if your singing YMCA over like noted people like Ted Nugent, Trace Adkins, Kid Rock, who are musician who support the shyt out of Trump, your a fukking cultist.

When are these companies going to start asking for payment upfront when it comes to Trump? Dude pays no one.. He’s the white verse of :birdman:, “we don’t pay nobody pleighboi”