Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
if biden wins and the republicans holding on to the senate then people want nothing done the next 2 years.

This is the nightmare scenario. Biden winning without an electoral mandate and having to face a deficit hawk/austerity minded Senate during the worst economic period since the great depression

Uno

Superstar
Daps
that was pretty much the knock on her throughout all the VP convo thread. she's from cali, a safe state, didn't have any momentum or a real coalition in the primaries, doesn't help with latinos and had lukewarm reception amongst blacks...she had the credentials on paper, look, and standing within the party, but helping the ticket? nah

She was running 4th I believe in her own state before dropping. She dropped early too, not like people not voting for her cause she had no chance.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
that's not the lesson - the dem party doesn't stand a chance without having a solid 65-70% of the latino vote. i know as black people we want to be dismissive of them, but dems aint winning shyt if they drop out the fold. people been saying it, but the dems need to figure this coalition shyt out otherwise the aryan brotherhood of the GOP is gonna wash them all while being a less popular ideology
I would like to see the Democratic Party get on more of the same page in general. I think the part is a little bit splintered and catering to lots of different people. I think we're having a bit of an identity crisis and if we take this election I'd like to see us unite and try to get on the same page about more things together.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Disappointing results but Trump is their blue whale. GOP isn't going to ever repeat these numbers again.
^^^ This

Trump has definitely exceeded expectations and will probably save the senate for republicans but republicans will never have another candidate like him.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Something something Tariq

Something something Crime Bill

Something something DNC Shills.
You forgot the most important part

Ne6Mmwe.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:I hope we can bush polls now.
They had this shyt looking like a landslide win for Biden and it’s close as fukk.

Magas either don’t participate in polling or lie to lull Dems into a false sense of security.

Or a lot of Dems don’t vote.