Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JXQfdRm.gif
:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man fukk it. I said she had no busy jumping in saying shyt stealing the thunder from the day when she’s running in a blue precinct that hates Donald Trump. She couldnt lose if she tried, and she was using the moment to pump herself up. And now I’m down this dam rabbit hole. We not even talking bout the same thing I concede.

fukk it.

Yall just like her cause y’all be fapping to her
Regardless of what precinct she’s in, what is she saying that’s wrong?

It’s all about turnout. Dems want Young/black/progressive people to fall in line while pandering to some phantom middle ground that doesn’t really exist at this point.

The entire country has been waiting for 72 hours now for young/black/progressive votes to decide our next president. Dems need to respect that and do better going forward.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
What is this stupid shyt that AOC is the reason some of these blue dog centrist lost? Explain FL ,which is basically red with this increasing Hispanic vote, voting for 15 minimum wage? Explain the overwhelming support for progressive policies? I agree the cultural war shyt needs to be toned down. But this weird, straddle the line, stand for nothing shyt most of these centrist are on doesn’t work for anyone except Susan Collins, whose in a weird state herself. Stop being afraid and stand on populist issues like M4A, minimum wage, free tuition/student loan forgiveness, etc. Clyborn and the rest of these dinosaurs are stuck in 1992 eternally
Out here they were doin political ad hit pieces against the dem candidates with her and Pelosi in their front and center even though the candidates had nothing to do with them. For whatever reason the mention of her name riles up that bigoted base.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

can someone tell this fukkin airhead that her brand of politics is the reason the dems did so badly :mjlol: who is gassing her up like this?

God, what an insufferable c*nt.

If she's so damn sure of herself, prove it - for one election cycle, move to one of these purple suburban districts, give her 20M dollars to spend freely on allll the online advertising she wants and let's see how she does. IF she makes it out of the primary, I guarantee you she'd lose by 5pts+ in 90% of the purple House districts in this country.