Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Out here they were doin political ad hit pieces against the dem candidates with her and Pelosi in their front and center even though the candidates had nothing to do with them. For whatever reason the mention of her name riles up that bigoted base.
Here's what I got in the mail for months on end down here.

XHpeoMu_d.webp

Progressives fail to understand the amount of pure hate they have down here.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
What is this stupid shyt that AOC is the reason some of these blue dog centrist lost? Explain FL ,which is basically red with this increasing Hispanic vote, voting for 15 minimum wage? Explain the overwhelming support for progressive policies? I agree the cultural war shyt needs to be toned down. But this weird, straddle the line, stand for nothing shyt most of these centrist are on doesn’t work for anyone except Susan Collins, whose in a weird state herself. Stop being afraid and stand on populist issues like M4A, minimum wage, free tuition/student loan forgiveness, etc. Clyborn and the rest of these dinosaurs are stuck in 1992 eternally

Many social conservatives support fiscally left wing policies.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
progressives won safe liberal districts, and centrists lost races in districts where it could go either way and being centrist is an asset

you just proved my point :laff:
Are you retarded? If centrists lost while being an asset, how is that the fault of progressives? Why did they lose opposing all the things progressives want? If the centrist dems were so popular thenJustice Dems wouldnt have done as well they did.

Progressive policies are more popular now and passed around the country

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
God, what an insufferable c*nt.

If she's so damn sure of herself, prove it - for one election cycle, move to one of these purple suburban districts, give her 20M dollars to spend freely on allll the online advertising she wants and let's see how she does. IF she makes it out of the primary, I guarantee you she'd lose by 5pts+ in 90% of the purple House districts in this country.
she could run the table in NC by simply not being a jackass democrat....

i really don't get the personal hate some of yal have for a house rep that straight up can't effect your lives at all - and in this instance is pointing out how the DNC is leaving votes and money on the table by not being efficient in their outreach. what did she do to yal :unimpressed:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Regardless of what precinct she’s in, what is she saying that’s wrong?

It’s all about turnout. Dems want Young/black/progressive people to fall in line while pandering to some phantom middle ground that doesn’t really exist at this point.

The entire country has been waiting for 72 hours now for young/black/progressive votes to decide our next president. Dems need to respect that and do better going forward.
Naw man, I responded to a whole other tweet, but I got drug into this one. I said I concede. We good.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Are you retarded? If centrists lost while being an asset, how is that the fault of progressives? Why did they lose opposing all the things progressives want? If the centrist dems were so popular thenJustice Dems wouldnt have done as well they did.

Progressive policies are more popular now and passed around the country
even Mississippi legalized weed :dead: the whole "progressives are damaging the platform" shyt has needs to chill the fukk out already. its obvious that the centrist dem over defensiveness was and still is misplaced.