Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She's acting she's got some fukking magic formula for winning races and she hasn't stepped foot outside of New York City. She can fukk off.
This is why I think more of these big city progressives need to actually go to ATL, Charlotte, Montgomery, etc and see how RED STATE DEMS make shyt move

Daps
God, what an insufferable c*nt.

If she's so damn sure of herself, prove it - for one election cycle, move to one of these purple suburban districts, give her 20M dollars to spend freely on allll the online advertising she wants and let's see how she does. IF she makes it out of the primary, I guarantee you she'd lose by 5pts+ in 90% of the purple House districts in this country.
:mjlol::mjlol:This level of anger over AOC saying online politicking is the move

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Out here they were doin political ad hit pieces against the dem candidates with her and Pelosi in their front and center even though the candidates had nothing to do with them. For whatever reason the mention of her name riles up that bigoted base.

You can easily distance yourself from AOC while supporting popular progressive issues. But if you are a milquetoast centrist who offers nothing. Or you try to run placate the electorate by running basically pro trump ads, who would any swing voter choose you when they can just vote for the real republican? Why should any democrat get excited for you? Also explain why most of the SDA won election night(and I’m not talking about the squad either)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man fukk it. I said she had no busy jumping in saying shyt stealing the thunder from the day when she’s running in a blue precinct that hates Donald Trump. She couldnt lose if she tried, and she was using the moment to pump herself up. And now I’m down this dam rabbit hole. We not even talking bout the same thing I concede.

fukk it.

Yall just like her cause y’all be fapping to her
They called her out and she responded.

A lot of you dudes really don’t believe in anything. The last four years got me realizing that the only difference between Democrats and Republicans is just a name.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You can easily distance yourself from AOC while supporting popular progressive issues. But if you are a milquetoast centrist who offers nothing. Or you try to run placate the electorate by running basically pro trump ads, who would any swing voter choose you when they can just vote for the real republican? Why should any democrat get excited for you? Also explain why most of the SDA won election night(and I’m not talking about the squad either)
Nah. That's the problem.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

200.gif