Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One of the best movies I have seen in a long time.

Man i was cheering for killmonger even though I knew he wouldn't win. Calling out wakanda for chilling on the sidelines like house negros while 2 billion of us are losing.

The last line he dropped, nah bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped into the ocean instead of being in bondage.:birdman:

having that cac cia agent shooting down black men who were going to deliver troops to take down cacs :scust:

Michonne sonning black women who wear wigs and weaves:ufdup:

Beautiful ass lupita :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Michael B jordan didn't survive?

Nah he could have survived though but he said, why would I want to live so you can lock me up in bondage? I'd rather die and you bury me in the ocean so I can rest with my ancestors who jumped off the slave ships instead of living in bondage

:wow:

like i said killmonger da gawd, dude was ready to bring war to the white mans door

:pacspit: at t'challa

When I die I want to be buried in the ocean as well

I dunno how any breh can watch this and go lust after a white woman or pawg, or any black woman watch this and go sleep with a cac

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Nah he could have survived though but he said, why would I want to live so you can lock me up in bondage? I'd rather die and you bury me in the ocean so I can rest with my ancestors who jumped off the slave ships instead of living in bondage

:wow:

like i said killmonger da gawd, dude was ready to bring war to the white mans door

:pacspit: at t'challa

When I die I want to be buried in the ocean as well

I dunno how any breh can watch this and go lust after a white woman or pawg, or any black woman watch this and go sleep with a cac

damn, was hoping he'd be in the sequels

so basically Tchalla is the MLK/Professor X type and Killmonger is Malcolm X/Magneto?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They need to do a KILLMONGER movie spinoff for his life. Like the performance of Sebastian Stan - Bucky Barnes in Captain America 2: Winter Soldier. carried that movie to be one of the GOAT's of the Marvel Cinematic Universe; Michael B. Jordan carried this movie with his performance.

killmonger da GAWD
Killmonger is a real nukka

I dont know how michael b jordan can go back to sleeping with cacs and hispanics after this

From when he was sonning that lady in the museum about cacs stealing everything
to sonning t'challa how wakanda stood still while blacks were being slaughtered
to him plotting to take down cacs and government

my nikka

Last edited: