Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wintston Duke won't be BP. Doesn't even make sense. The Jabari tribe worship the gorilla spirit "Hanuman", an the other 4 tribes worship "Baast" the panther spirit. Him wearing the Black Panther suit is essentially going against his religion LMAO.

Winston Duke should (and I firmly believe will) have a suit that pays tribute to his alias of "Man Ape" in the comics.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wintston Duke won't be BP. Doesn't even make sense. The Jabari tribe worship the gorilla spirit "Hanuman", an the other 4 tribes worship "Baast" the panther spirit. Him wearing the Black Panther suit is essentially going against his religion LMAO.

Winston Duke should (and I firmly believe will) have a suit that pays tribute to his alias of "Man Ape" in the comics.

Their not going by the comics. M’Baku showed up in the FIRST FILM to challenge T’Challa for the throne. When they thought T’Challa was dead Nakia and Ramonda went to M’Baku to give him the heart shapes herb. If they were going by the comics the Herb would have been fatal to M’Baku because only a member of the royal family can utilize its power without dying; therefore making the quest to M’Baku senseless.

Also NO black man should be wearing a full on Ape suit for any reason whatsoever. Its one of the few things I can say I liked about Tanehisi Coates run, he straight up said that “Man Ape” shyt was for the birds.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this movie so much…

RIP Chadwick

I still haven't seen Black Panther 2. Is it a good movie or what?

Why can't they recast T'Challa? It's weird to watch movie BP2 without T'Challa. They have done recast characters in the other mavels movies