Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They and the extras are going to look amazing

dora-milaje.jpg

:whew:

I actually would be hella surprised if they go with those type of clothes for the Doras in the MCU, all things considered.

doublex

Pro
Daps
I actually would be hella surprised if they go with those type of clothes for the Doras in the MCU, all things considered.

Yeah, Marvel so far has been very reluctant to show skin. I can't think of one female character in 13 movies who has worn a costume I'd describe as "skimpy".

CmbQdG7.jpg

Maybe they will get their inspiration from the Dahomey Amazons for the Doras' costumes:

21848c02c8aca204118dbbce7b041c86.jpg

I hope they have them using all sorts of weaponry: Guns, staffs, swords, etc.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Not on the level of Wolverine?! :dahell:

How many BP comic books have you read, breh?

i don't read that shyt, he is a street leveller and wolverine would whoop his ass, end of discussion. in comics they have to make dudes like that look better than they are so you can have guys like batman or black panther, who is basically batman but black, trying to step to dudes like Wolverine, but it could never truly happen that way. the only way he might survive in a random encounter is because of his suit. take that away and he will be dogfood in minutes. no disrespect to him, i still am really excited about the movie and loved him in Civil War, but it is what it is. Wolverine just cannot be fukked with by other street levellers if we are being honest.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah, Marvel so far has been very reluctant to show skin. I can't think of one female character in 13 movies who has worn a costume I'd describe as "skimpy".

CmbQdG7.jpg

Which is a good thing in the long run. Helps ensure the focus is on the character itself.

Maybe they will get their inspiration from the Dahomey Amazons for the Doras' costumes:

21848c02c8aca204118dbbce7b041c86.jpg

I hope they have them using all sorts of weaponry: Guns, staffs, swords, etc.

That's one avenue they can look into, but I think they will be more covered than that, if only for practical purposes (more protection for battle). Nakia and Okoye could be dressed differently, however.

I def wouldn't mind the movie adopting the new look for the Doras created by Stelfreeze, with adjustments here and there.

fbd5890a0.jpg

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
@Realdealholy i am sorry i had to humiliate you like that, but you cannot disrespect the best guy in marvel. black panther is cool and we all are waiting for the movie but never come at me again bc you will every time.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Realdealholy i am sorry i had to humiliate you like that, but you cannot disrespect the best guy in marvel. black panther is cool and we all are waiting for the movie but never come at me again bc you will every time.

giphy.gif

lol, you ain't humiliate nobody breh. :pachaha:

You are the one who's highly misinformed. Saying that BP is a street level dude ala Batman and that BP isn't at the level of Wolverine fighting wise is incorrect as hell.

Read some BP books and we'll go from there.:jawalrus:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
giphy.gif

lol, you ain't humiliate nobody breh. :pachaha:

You are the one who's highly misinformed. Saying that BP is a street leveler ala Batman and that BP isn't at the level of Wolverine fighting wise is incorrect as hell.

Read some BP books and we'll go from there.:jawalrus:
ok does it make sense that a man that has lived damn near 200 years and fought all that time is as skilled as some guy in his 30s? did that make sense when you typed it? in our world, the longer a person does something, the more skilled they become. this is why putting me with a year of experience against someone with ten years of experience will result in me losing whatever the competition is. I asked you to prove that he could kill wolverine in a deathmatch from which he could not run away and plan and which he had not known of beforehand. you could not. black panther will tire out eventually, he will also prb break his shyt if he hits wolverine, and he will take tremendous damage each time he is hit bc of logan's adamantium. he is a good character, but he is like so many in comics, he is amplified bc they have to do that to sell. as the characters are written, there is no way he should be able to fukk with wolverine. it's the same shyt with people like daredevil.