Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
if you put them both in a cage that they cannot escape from, then what is black panther going to do to kill wolverine? he will tire out eventually and will be destroyed. while logan never will.
Vibranium is the strongest metal alloy in the MCU and adamantium was only made as a replicate from a meteorite.

Also do you nikkas not read Black Panther comics?

I'm pretty sure I've said in this thread that TChalla GIVES 0 fukkS and will kill if needed to save him or his people. The skrulls felt that savagery :demonic:

6068188.jpg

Logan may have reganative healing but TChalla is a master in martial arts which is where he has the upper hand and can tear off limbs with his claws. Only Deadpool can regenerate whole body parts cause of his regenatife healing was mixed with his aggressive Cancer disease

Xcoyote

Pro
Daps
ok does it make sense that a man that has lived damn near 200 years and fought all that time is as skilled as some guy in his 30s? did that make sense when you typed it? in our world, the longer a person does something, the more skilled they become. this is why putting me with a year of experience against someone with ten years of experience will result in me losing whatever the competition is. I asked you to prove that he could kill wolverine in a deathmatch from which he could not run away and plan and which he had not known of beforehand. you could not. black panther will tire out eventually, he will also prb break his shyt if he hits wolverine, and he will take tremendous damage each time he is hit bc of logan's adamantium. he is a good character, but he is like so many in comics, he is amplified bc they have to do that to sell. as the characters are written, there is no way he should be able to fukk with wolverine. it's the same shyt with people like daredevil.

current BP steamrolls Wolverine

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually would be hella surprised if they go with those type of clothes for the Doras in the MCU, all things considered.
The casting call was for fitness models. I doubt they would ask for fit women just to cover them up. :yeshrug:

doublex

Pro
Daps
I doubt it'll happen. This is the MCU, not the comics. I strongly suspect the Doras will be covered up.

I think you're right, although I would be pleasantly surprised if they let the actresses show some skin. Nothing over the top, just not the same old catsuits they have all the other MCU women wearing.

02_More_Magazine_Danai_Gurira_the_walking_dead_0783_2.jpg

Lupita-Nyong-o-150-000-Pearl-Oscar-Dress-Stolen.jpg

Something sexy but not scandalous.

doublex

Pro
Daps
i'm more worried about what kind of black excellence film we are going to get. if this film is dried and lame, it dosent make a difference how beautiful these nubian queens are

I'm not worried about the quality of the film. Coogler, Chadwick, Lupita, and Danai are guaranteed to deliver Excellence, as far as I'm concerned. With this much talent on deck, they're not about to produce the first bad Marvel movie.

At this point I'm just excited and counting down the days.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm not worried about the quality of the film. Coogler, Chadwick, Lupita, and Danai are guaranteed to deliver Excellence, as far as I'm concerned. With this much talent on deck, they're not about to produce the first bad Marvel movie.

At this point I'm just excited and counting down the days.

Indeed. The movie def won't be trash. How good will it be? We'll find out in 2018.