Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Preview of BP #6, coming out next Wednesday.

640.jpg

640.jpg

640.jpg

640.jpg

640.jpg

640.jpg

Preview has cats on CBR PISSED lol.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you're right, although I would be pleasantly surprised if they let the actresses show some skin. Nothing over the top, just not the same old catsuits they have all the other MCU women wearing.

02_More_Magazine_Danai_Gurira_the_walking_dead_0783_2.jpg

Lupita-Nyong-o-150-000-Pearl-Oscar-Dress-Stolen.jpg

Something sexy but not scandalous.
It was a brief scene but Widow did wear a short dress with cleavage showing in The Avengers so it's not exactly unprecedented.

scarlett_black_widow_sexy.jpg

I mean. It is hot in Africa. Showing skin wouldn't just be some fan service lol.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coates is doing a bad job on showing the Midnight Angels are in the wrong so I can see why folks are overreacting
Right or wrong isn't the point. They have valid concerns that need to be addressed whether you agree with their methods or not. This isn't meant to be a simple these are the bad guys, the hero must stop them, happily ever after story. A king's story and problems are never that simple when the issue is internal, his job is to handle things in a way where he wins but his people come out better for it, even if his opponents get some of what they want as a result.

IMO that's why Panther is better than most superheroes, he has a much tougher job and more responsibility.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Right or wrong isn't the point. They have valid concerns that need to be addressed whether you agree with their methods or not. This isn't meant to be a simple these are the bad guys, the hero must stop them, happily ever after story. A king's story and problems are never that simple when the issue is internal, his job is to handle things in a way where he wins but his people come out better for it, even if his opponents get some of what they want as a result.

IMO that's why Panther is better than most superheroes, he has a much tougher job and more responsibility.

This

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Fair point there.

EDIT: I personally feel that at first, the MAs rebelled due to selfish reasons. Aneka's death sentence and Ramonda not overturning the sentence is what set things off on their end, not an injustice committed by the monarchy. Ayo didn't even have a plan beyond breaking out Aneka and living on the run. Aneka didn't come up with a plan till later on. Chances are, Aneka and Ayo wouldn't be rebelling if Ramonda overturned the sentence. I do hope a notable character calls them out on that.

That said, the MAs have found something to rally behind and are acting on it, although their methods are highly questionable. I hope the monarchy goes further in tackling those concerns in the story.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It was a brief scene but Widow did wear a short dress with cleavage showing in The Avengers so it's not exactly unprecedented.

scarlett_black_widow_sexy.jpg

I mean. It is hot in Africa. Showing skin wouldn't just be some fan service lol.

Depends on how (and why, in-story) it's done. If done right, there won't be much of an issue. Problem is, a lot can go wrong. So why risk it?

I think the MCU will continue how they've done with previous movies, as @doublex showed.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Valid concerns for a problem Coates believes there in the mythos that weren't even things.

Coates had to turn wakanda into a 3rd world shythole with rape camps and shyt to make his story work.