Yaya would be a good Storm:ehh:

Yaya-DaCosta:-2016-Operation-Smile-Gala--06-662x923.jpg

CM-VTBVXAAE4biJ.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Priest trippin but he always seemed a bit off or emotionally scarred from the comic book 'cism he experienced. This wasn't the first interview of his that looked a bit funny with the whole white/black character obsession thing.

That biracial actress chick combating black twitter over biracial lives matter? lol. :patrice: We need more brown and dark-skinned women in media representation, so :manny: Which doesn't mean ppl should be a dikk to her (unless she had it coming) but i ain't gon p*ssy foot with my own stance on it either.

Oh and yall are doing movie spoiler talk now? :whoa:

Aight, bet. Thought i'd have at least another few weeks before i had to be wary lol

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sidenote: @Mic-Nificent You believe this screening stuff breh :patrice:

Nope...

Marvel is definitely doing test screenings right now....but somehow this is the ONLY place where someone whose been to one is saying anything more than "I got into a test screening" and the descriptions being given are incredibly vague.

I wasn't gonna say anything though since yall seem to enjoy pretending like that dude hasn't been wrong about shyt multiple times in the past.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Priest trippin but he always seemed a bit off or emotionally scarred from the comic book 'cism he experienced. This wasn't the first interview of his that looked a bit funny with the whole white/black character obsession thing.

That biracial actress chick combating black twitter over biracial lives matter? lol. :patrice: We need more brown and dark-skinned women in media representation, so :manny: Which doesn't mean ppl should be a dikk to her (unless she had it coming) but i ain't gon p*ssy foot with my own stance on it either.

Oh and yall are doing movie spoiler talk now? :whoa:

Aight, bet. Thought i'd have at least another few weeks before i had to be wary lol

Dawg, really look at what's been said, there are no spoilers. All the shyt that's been said amounts to "The movie is good, this stuff is cool, this actor is weak."

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I actually feel bad for dark skinned women because 4 out of 5 times the "black women" in movies/tv are biracial chicks but people shouldn't attack the actresses it's not their fault.

Yea they wrong for destroying her. She was excited about possibly being in the MCU and they trashed her. I see both sides. Can't knock her for wanting to get work, but its an issue with Hollywood.

However, back to BP tho. Can't wait to see these ladies :whew:
DRG_BgMUMAA406p.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Dawg, really look at what's been said, there are no spoilers. All the shyt that's been said amounts to "The movie is good, this stuff is cool, this actor is weak."
That's the thing, I don't want to look just in case it is spoilers :russ:

But I'll take your word if it's just the usual stuff :whew:

Movie great, MBJ sucks, etc etc lol

jackson35

Banned
Daps
That's the thing, I don't want to look just in case it is spoilers :russ:

But I'll take your word if it's just the usual stuff :whew:

Movie great, MBJ sucks, etc etc lol
i did'nt say he sucked, i said when yo go see the film look at his character as a hater on tchalla whole swag not as a villian.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
standing up for oneself is not c00nin in this case, because the criticism here is totally unnecessary.

She went beyond standing up for herself and went to the "90% of the racism I experience is from other back people" traffic mulatto bullshyt. I'm sure she about to throw out the "I'm not privileged, I've been ostracized for being light skinned" bullshyt to.