Official Boku No Hero Academia Thread

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im surprised this thread isn’t popping more than it is given the quality of this manga :picard:

This Villain arc has been FIRE so far. I love it when a manga actually takes the time to get you personally invested in the villains and I’m talking about more than a couple of chapters of backstory right before they die.

I agree. The villains are becoming a much more well-rounded narratively and creatively while also getting their own Power ups.

I can understand why the hero society failed Toga and you start to understand that quirks aren’t just random superpowers.

Twice had one of my favorite moments in the whole comic.

“It hurts but I’m still here!” is one of the dopest scenes I’ve seen. It’s such a powerful character moment and you realize how scary that must be to doubt your own existence.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been meaning to start this for a while, but just got around to it (I know, I'm late as fukk).

Just finished the first episode. Interesting premise but the characters aren't very memorable so far. Protagonist kind of seems like a puzzy. :skip:

Deku is more “non-confrontational” than p*ssy but he’s a true hero at heart and he grows into a pretty dope character.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Deku is more “non-confrontational” than p*ssy but he’s a true hero at heart and he grows into a pretty dope character.

And its awesome that he has a huge analytical brain to get him out of problems rather than bruce force... he's a bit of a genius...:ehh: like batman...
Now only if he was nice with the hands...:mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And its awesome that he has a huge analytical brain to get him out of problems rather than bruce force... he's a bit of a genius...:ehh: like batman...
Now only if he was nice with the hands...:mjlol:

He’s not a bit of genius, he’s a genius.

He’s pretty nice with the hands now though. Dude has fought evenly with Bakugo who is consistently regarded as among the most naturally gifted fighters even by pro heroes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He’s not a bit of genius, he’s a genius.

He’s pretty nice with the hands now though. Dude has fought evenly with Bakugo who is consistently regarded as among the most naturally gifted fighters even by pro heroes.

Yeah he's aight with the hands but if he had more martial arts training he would be nasty especially with his powerset...:wow::ohlawd: the bakugo fight is like two kids scrapping... Deku aint there yet...:heh:

Deku ALWAYS coming up with those plans...:wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he's aight with the hands but if he had more martial arts training he would be nasty especially with his powerset...:wow::ohlawd: the bakugo fight is like two kids scrapping... Deku aint there yet...:heh:

Deku ALWAYS coming up with those plans...:wow:

:ohlawd:

Just you wait, breh :youngsabo:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been reading the manga... what are you talking about...:heh::mjlol: I've read all of them...

I was impressed with his hands by how he whooped Gentle’s ass and Gentle is strong. You also see how geared and respected he is during the class war arc where no one really wants to engage him in close combat, treated just like Bakugo who is again the best hand to hand student

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished Episode 7.

Who pissed in this dude Bakugo's cheerios? Dude is just an a$$hole for as far as I can tell no reason. It's like the writer watched Naruto and set out to make a character even more of a dikk than Sasuke. I don't even get why he hates Deku so much. But I guess it's early, maybe he'll get a reason. I thought the flashback was going to give him some sad Naruto-type backstory explaining why he's an a$$hole, but it just showed him being an a$$hole at a young age. :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished Episode 7.

Who pissed in this dude Bakugo's cheerios? Dude is just an a$$hole for as far as I can tell no reason. It's like the writer watched Naruto and set out to make a character even more of a dikk than Sasuke. I don't even get why he hates Deku so much. But I guess it's early, maybe he'll get a reason. I thought the flashback was going to give him some sad Naruto-type backstory explaining why he's an a$$hole, but it just showed him being an a$$hole at a young age. :dahell:

When you meet his family and see his origin story you gonna be like...:ohhh: I get it... but you gotta catch up to season 2 when him and deku scrap in the second fight...