Official Boku No Hero Academia Thread

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Episode 7.

Who pissed in this dude Bakugo's cheerios? Dude is just an a$$hole for as far as I can tell no reason. It's like the writer watched Naruto and set out to make a character even more of a dikk than Sasuke. I don't even get why he hates Deku so much. But I guess it's early, maybe he'll get a reason. I thought the flashback was going to give him some sad Naruto-type backstory explaining why he's an a$$hole, but it just showed him being an a$$hole at a young age. :dahell:
Kid is an annoying a$$hole I almost stopped watching because this motherfukker kept yelling on my screen

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Kid is an annoying a$$hole I almost stopped watching because this motherfukker kept yelling on my screen

Yooo he is very annoying when you meet him :mjlol: but you seriously don't get him until the second fight and why he hates Deku so much....:ld: But the worst kid is the main character is Black Clover...:mjlol: jesus fukking christ..

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Episode 7.

Who pissed in this dude Bakugo's cheerios? Dude is just an a$$hole for as far as I can tell no reason. It's like the writer watched Naruto and set out to make a character even more of a dikk than Sasuke. I don't even get why he hates Deku so much. But I guess it's early, maybe he'll get a reason. I thought the flashback was going to give him some sad Naruto-type backstory explaining why he's an a$$hole, but it just showed him being an a$$hole at a young age. :dahell:

Bakugo is an a$$hole who wants to be the best. He’s pretty much a hyper-charged version of Naruto/Sasuke. Naruto’s loud, annoying ass personality and desire to be legendary but Sasuke’s natural talent but a$$hole nature.

He does get fleshed out and grow a LOT more but change is gradual on MHA. The seeds of Bakugo’s growth (As a person) get planted early but it takes time to see the growth actually start to manifest itself.

But I’ll tell you that Bakugo becomes of one of my favorite characters in the show.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Just finished Episode 7.

He has a reason to act this way. They briefly explain it in the manga but in their qirks = a persons value. Ppl have told Bakugou hes the shyt since he was a toddler so he has an inferior complex. Whenever he fails to succed at something, he gets reasonably frustrated in himself.

Deku has always been Bakugous inferior/dikk rider...so when it turns out Deku has a quirk likes All mights, Bakus idol, he feels betrayed. Like Deku was laffing behind his back.....dikkriding to leech off his popularity like every other "friend% growing up. Inthe tournament arc Baku starts to see that quirks do not make the hero, the person does. You'll see this attitude in one of his fights where he takes his opponent seriously despite them being noticeably weaker.

Later on Baku has a breakdown because he feels responsible for something "harming" All Might and he literally cries like a child.

Tl;dr Baku is a product of an elitist society who believes hes playing his part. Hes slowly starting to see that isnt the way the world works. I hated to this fukkboi too until i understood his character act. Hes Saskue done right ala Vegeta shyt:yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished Season 1. I'm enjoying the show. :ehh:

Still hate Bakugo though. All Might in his prime must've been :wow: hopefully there's a flashback at some point.

Also hoping it doesn't take too long for Midoria to learn to use his power without hurting himself THAT much. Kind of tired of seeing him break his limbs every episode. :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished Season 1. I'm enjoying the show. :ehh:

Still hate Bakugo though. All Might in his prime must've been :wow: hopefully there's a flashback at some point.

Also hoping it doesn't take too long for Midoria to learn to use his power without hurting himself THAT much. Kind of tired of seeing him break his limbs every episode. :skip:

Keep watching :wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m LOVING Re-Destro as an antagonist. His look was very weird and off-setting but he’s somehow intimidating and sympathetic at the same time.

He’s pretty much Captain America in Civil War and beloved quirks shouldn’t be government controlled. The Liberation Army in general is really cool and I hope they stick around.

I can’t wait for the anti-hero team up arc where we see the likes of Stain, Gentle, Rappa, and the like comeback to help out.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On the second episode of Season 2. Looks like we're getting a tournament arc :ehh:

Wish somebody would get my nikka All Might some better treatment tho. I know he got hurt but they got him out here coughing up blood every five minutes :picard: they can't find somebody with a healing quirk?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On the second episode of Season 2. Looks like we're getting a tournament arc :ehh:

Wish somebody would get my nikka All Might some better treatment tho. I know he got hurt but they got him out here coughing up blood every five minutes :picard: they can't find somebody with a healing quirk?

He is healed as can be... I think he's missing an organ and they tried to fix it as best they could...:picard:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm disappointed in the way Todoroki vs. Bakugo went.

Was hoping Bakugo would get his ass whooped but this dude Todoroki and his mommy/daddy issues. :martin:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm disappointed in the way Todoroki vs. Bakugo went.

Was hoping Bakugo would get his ass whooped but this dude Todoroki and his mommy/daddy issues. :martin:

lol that’s kinda the point. It was supposed to be an dissatisfying conclusion that no one is satisfied with.

It’s also hammering in the idea that actual characters character flaws, ones they’ve lived with for a long time, aren’t always fixed. It takes time, effort, and consistency to become a better, less flawed person.