Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micah Parsons, LB Penn State

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
That would be best case scenario for the Bungles. There's a few top tier tackles that should be avail early in the second. Alex Leatherwood, Liam Eichenberg, Walker Little etc

Sewell is a generational talent and fills the number one need. A quality receiver can be found in the second round

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Agree to disagree. I dont see 'generational talent' when I watch his film. I see a damn good lineman tho.

It would be a hard pass especially when you have Joe Burrow at QB unless they're higher on Rashawn Slater. But when you look a the WR position. So many drafts guys drafted in the top 10-15 don't pan out as well as guys drafter later.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It would be a hard pass especially when you have Joe Burrow at QB unless they're higher on Rashawn Slater. But when you look a the WR position. So many drafts guys drafted in the top 10-15 don't pan out as well as guys drafter later.

I feel you. But if Joe’s hollerin for Jamar.. you gotta listen if you’re Cinci.. right? I’m just askin. I’m just a Jet fan and I don’t know shyt about having a franchise QB :mjcry:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I feel you. But if Joe’s hollerin for Jamar.. you gotta listen if you’re Cinci.. right? I’m just askin. I’m just a Jet fan and I don’t know shyt about having a franchise QB :mjcry:

Joe will be hollerin for the stretcher if they don't protect him. How often does it usually work out when a QB gets his college target in the pros.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Joe will be hollerin for the stretcher if they don't protect him. How often does it usually work out when a QB gets his college target in the pros.

giphy.gif

1lc7tVD

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
If Sewell is there and we don’t pick him, after not really attempting to sign the best talent possible in FA, I’m gonna lose my fukking mind

Ah the Bungels. Ohio's version of the Jets. Or is it the Clowns. Could it be that the state of Ohio has two Jennettys

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Chase seems like the obvious choice to me. Riley Reiff who projects to be a solid RT is starting. Jonah Williams is top 15 LT in the NFL and he's still on his rookie deal. They could move Williams to RT and kick Reiff inside but their WR core right now is looking like Boyd, Higgins, Tate, and Thomas. Not a single #1 WR in that mix. Chase seems like the obvious choice to me. Sewell seemed like a no brainer before FA but signing Reiff and a lot of OL depth seems to point to the fact that Cincy will start the run at WR with a high-end playmaker for Burrow who was his teammate at LSU.

This might be the first pick where we differ thecoli.com

My Mock right now is:

1. Trevor
2. Wilson
3. Fields
4. Lance
5. Chase
6. Smith
7. The draft really starts at 7 but till it does, I think it's Waddle at 7. Detriot is the one team I think is open to moving back if Smith or Chase is gone.
8. Sewell
9. Parsons
10. Surtain Jr.
11. Farley
12. Pitts
13. Slater
14. Vera-Tucker
15. Mac Jones

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
yeah if sometime between now and the draft we can sign a good real starting quality guard I’d say go with chase and find a future tackle in the next round.
Right...only thing I’m not feelin about that is our high turn over rate, a vet free agent likely won’t stay long.....but if you attain Sewell as a rook that’s multi year longevity.....I honestly feel like we need new young bodies and brains in the lockeroom wit a few journeymen leads.....

Regardless tho I like our position here

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Right...only thing I’m not feelin about that is our high turn over rate, a vet free agent likely won’t stay long.....but if you attain Sewell as a rook that’s multi year longevity.....I honestly feel like we need new young bodies and brains in the lockeroom wit a few journeymen leads.....

Regardless tho I like our position here
You think they will choose a LT when they already have Jonah Williams? JaMarr Chase seems like the obvious fit and choice. Played with Burrow. They lack a #1. They fix their depth issues on the line this offseason.