Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Great Big

Rookie
Daps
Whether through pm or live in here, discussion on crypto currency as an investment, could benefit some cats on here. Ethereum is now at 53. With bitcoin forming into two separate coins that could mean an emergence of someone new

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether through pm or live in here, discussion on crypto currency as an investment, could benefit some cats on here. Ethereum is now at 53. With bitcoin forming into two separate coins that could mean an emergence of someone new
explain?

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching Ethereum for over a year now, I never jumped in because of the whole ETH vs ETC crap. But I'll jump in on the first dip I see. It's still a very young crypto.

Big announcement supposed to be coming in a couple weeks, we'll see how that affects the price.

Bitcoin has arrived at a crossroads where the Devs in charge have to decide whether to do a "hard fork" which is nerd jargon for a version change of the currency. Think going from XP to Windows 7, both are windows but one renders the other obsolete. Well bitcoin is going to have to do a hard fork, and if they do it will cause the it to be split into two versions of it self, mainly because a large chunk of the community doesn't agree with the changes. This could cause the overall value to plummet and would more than likely cause people to abandon the coin for something else. ethereum.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching Ethereum for over a year now, I never jumped in because of the whole ETH vs ETC crap. But I'll jump in on the first dip I see. It's still a very young crypto.

Big announcement supposed to be coming in a couple weeks, we'll see how that affects the price.

Bitcoin has arrived at a crossroads where the Devs in charge have to decide whether to do a "hard fork" which is nerd jargon for a version change of the currency. Think going from XP to Windows 7, both are windows but one renders the other obsolete. Well bitcoin is going to have to do a hard fork, and if they do it will cause the it to be split into two versions of it self, mainly because a large chunk of the community doesn't agree with the changes. This could cause the overall value to plummet and would more than likely cause people to abandon the coin for something else. ethereum.
good look bro

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
It's worth it I thought it was a scam at first but I have been receiving all my payments. Matter of fact I just received a payment for 8.14. Currently earning around 30 a day.
:salute: Minegate's great, thanks to referals I get 40 BTC a month :wow:

In a year I get 410 BTC, by 2018 I wanna start an annual Bitcoin grant, I give a Black American entrepeneur 25 BTC and a Black American start up 50 BTC, just for some supplementary seed money

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V

In a year I get 410 BTC, by 2018 I wanna start an annual Bitcoin grant, I give a Black American entrepeneur 25 BTC and a Black American start up 50 BTC, just for some supplementary seed money

Smh bruh 40 Btc nykka please :stopitslime: I need to see some receipts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Smh bruh 40 Btc nykka please :stopitslime: I need to see some receipts
Edit: Meant 40 in $ :mjlol: I get 33 BTC a month actually :snoop:
Hk9xVJvTg.png

S1XVN1PTx.png

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
This is a good thread, and tbh a lot of bros i've known are missing out on shyt like this because they're stuck in an archaic mindset and paranoid of everything. Yes there are some scams out there but god, everything is not a scam. Like anything else you just do your research on it, and at first don't put in more than you can afford to risk, and let your money grow. With some stuff you don't even have to put money into it, i made BTC without putting in a single cent.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps

Can u elaborate on how to get started with this breh? I'm brand new to the game but been getting .2 btc a day