Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Can anyone please give me a iPhone app where I can buy currency other than bitcoin, litecoin, or ethereum? No computer at home and don’t want to use my work computer for transactions. Been looking and can’t find anything other than wallets.

This. Something that is TRUSTED and a solid bet to buy with ease and offer more than the “big 3”. I almost feel limited with Coinbase even tho it’s the big player in the game. I get that they wanna keep the platform secure but even if there was a way (for now) just to see what these other cryptos are trending at would be a good look.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How so? Wait to buy on a dip?

For me, it's people who are going to put what they can't afford to lose in an extremely volatile and unpredictable market.

Which is why anyone (very early adopters) who were sitting on 20-50+ (and even more) BTC and cashed out at $10k are sitting on some bread right now. Sell 25 now and leave the rest in to see what happened. Quite the come up for a 4 year investment.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably gonna take my 25% return and cash out. I’ll most likely get back with less money at risk:francis: