Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nice to see my guy Marcus (Cake Boss) from ‘The Bear’ in this episode.

:dead: at Mocha Joe haunting the streets with his Victor T-T-Timely ass variants. Larry may very well wind up in jail by the end of the show and it would still be a better option than having to live with Irma.:bryan:
That’s what is going to make him going to jail hilarious. He has a legit excuse to get away from Irma and act like it’s the reason he wants her to move on :russ:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I also remember Cheryl saying she was fundraising for a Democrat sometime back...LD has always shytted on Conservatives/Republicans....cats are just hyper-sensitive to any politics in comedy now a days
Yep, Curb eps, old and new, always shat on them. Same clueless folks question why all of a sudden bands like Rage Against the Machine are “making everything” about politics or claim they “turned woke” :skip: like when did you actually listen to their lyrics? :dead:

S5

S10

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
this might be reactionary but that was the worst episode of Curb I can recall

A lot of MAGA feel that way

I will say though, It's Always Sunny already did all this political stuff in one episode last season.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Episode 1 was funny to me, this second, not so much. I’ve also never seen Seinfeld and never plan to, so I’m lost on this discussion about home redoing the finale/I’m sure there’s inside jokes I may be missing by not having seen Seinfeld

trap101

All Star
Daps
Episode 1 was funny to me, this second, not so much. I’ve also never seen Seinfeld and never plan to, so I’m lost on this discussion about home redoing the finale/I’m sure there’s inside jokes I may be missing by not having seen Seinfeld
You missing out if you like Curb you will like Seinfeld.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I liked the second episode more than the first.

The weakness of both of them is that the parts with some of the non-regular character come off as too forced. In the first one, the cleaning lady and in this one, the clerk at the clothing store.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, Curb eps, old and new, always shat on them. Same clueless folks question why all of a sudden bands like Rage Against the Machine are “making everything” about politics or claim they “turned woke” :skip: like when did you actually listen to their ly

S5

I read a story where LD snapped on that dirtbag Dershowitz at a grocery store in 2020 when he tried to approach LD on some a friendly shyt.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All he had to do was explain the situation instead of doing that long story shyt :pachaha: he even woulda had the benefit of the doubt at the beginning off that jail shyt