Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Binged the beginning of Season 10 as I drifted to sleep. Forgot I watched 10 & 11. It’s been so damn long since a new season :stopitslime:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I take back what I said :whoa:
I'm rewatching Season 11 and this shyt got me crying

@meiguoren662 years ago
I used to be a waiter at this fancy restaurant in Anchorage. One night this family of six came in with a very elderly woman with a walker. And it was her birthday so they asked me what I would recommend and I recommended them to start with the oyster platter. She was so happy she said she hadn't had a oysters for 40 years or something. So I bring the fire to the table and I go back into the kitchen and I hear the commotion and I come out see it on the floor. Convulsing. Anyway long story short turns out she's allergic to oysters now and she died right there. Apparently, you can become allergic to things later in life that you weren't earlier. I killed her on her birthday.

@trungkiennguyen76552 years ago
Don’t feel bad, stuffs like that happen. I am sure none of the family members knew and expected it either. Hope they didn’t blame it all on you.

:wow:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I wish I could find the scene on youtube, larry creating a hypothetical question about dropping the cheese off his pizza in the middle of the street and whether or not he should pick it up and you got jeff

Jeff: YOU WERE GONNA PICK THAT CHEESE UP AND EAT IT!

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Interesting that they didn't put this up early like True d