Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 12 Thread: Premiere date 2/4/24 *FINAL SEASON*

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
this might be reactionary but that was the worst episode of Curb I can recall

Some moments definitely felt forced & a lot of the conflict seemed to be primarily LD's fault where before you could somewhat understand LD's perspective. I did laugh out loud at multiple points though :manny:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Meh episode, felt like it moved too fast and didn't leave any of the conflicts breathe.

Wanted to make the mugshot my new avi but flabby ass coli keeps giving me an error :pacspit:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If she lost 200 pounds she would be a legit mamacita :noah:

Hope she continues to get more comedy roles, would love to see her on a Danny Mcbride joint.
She really just needs to lose another 50 lbs. But think she said recently she's trying to slim down. She's already thinner than she was when this was recorded. I like me a cute chubby bytch. And she got the sense of humor too:takedat:

IMG-8505.jpg

IMG-8506.jpg

IMG-8507.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I will say, there have been meh episodes since Curb came back that were much better watching a 2nd time. :manny: so I’m not too worried.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have such a high standard for Larry, so that was actually hard to watch for me. I thought it was really rough. Jokes didn’t land, was disjointed, the stories didn’t come together well, and Curb isn’t about acting but jesus some of the performances tonight were so bad. The scenes with the housekeeper is some of the worst stuff he’s ever done. The whole birthday party stuff with that dude fell super flat. Susie and Jeff looked rough and shoe horning the stuff in with the waiter was bad. The over yelling at Siri, just brutal stuff. He’s still with whatever her name is too I guess? Ugh. And I see all the things he wanted to hit on in the episode but almost everything fell flat, it felt like a bunch of shytty one off scenes pasted together.

I had to watch an episode of Seinfeld after to wash it all down and the writing in the episode was of course amazing. Looks like Larry finally lost his fastball. Hopefully it’s one one bad miss but it being the premiere episode doesn’t bode well, and he advertised the hell out of this.
i thought last season sucked so this is no surprise. barely made it past the watermelon episode last season

fatwa season was great though

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Some moments definitely felt forced & a lot of the conflict seemed to be primarily LD's fault where before you could somewhat understand LD's perspective. I did laugh out loud at multiple points though :manny:

"Forced" is the word I was looking for...
But I found myself laughing out loud A LOT, so I can't really complain that much.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I thought the shyt was funny and I’m sober. Then again I wasn’t big on the fatwa season and yall seem to be itt. Looking forward to the next episodes

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Comedy is so subjective though, so hoping I hope more stuff funny in later episodes. This was just an okay episode at best.
Sepinwall has been all over the place lately. I think I’ll judge for myself. Coming into this from TD, a mid episode of Curb ended up being a five course meal to me last night.