Official Disney Aladdin Live Action Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Ruin my favorite Disney cartoon. Dope Beauty in the Beast. Dope Jungle Book. Aladdin? I can't have anything smfh

reigun

Superstar
Daps
And to think this may very well hurt the box office of Godzilla: King of the Monsters is just :martin:. This shyt is disgusting.
Oh Godzilla is going to get his ass whupped by this. No question. This movie would have to tank hard for Big G to be any competition to it.
People always say that and the movie looks just as bad as the trailer:stopitslime:
Thanos looks much better in the final IW film than he did in the initial ones. Aquaman's CG improved over time as well. It definitely happens.

With this though? Idk. We're a little over 3 months away from release and they're still showing us barely anything. Even if we account for these shots being from an early cut, it still looks damn cheap. The two movies I mentioned looked better in their second trailers. Not to mention we can compare Aladdin to other movies coming out this year like Godzilla, The Lion King, Captain Marvel, etc. all of which look better.

So while I want to give benefit of the doubt, they're not giving me much to inspire confidence.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pjx9nIb.png

NJCm5vo.png

SjBgMSG.png

joYnkVY.png

s6XzulD.png

YfD8oeS.png

Mjkuql2.png

:mjlol: at least it produced these....

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People underestimate how quickly fatigue can set in. If Dumbo is wack, the bad taste could ripple into this one as well since they're not that far apart. I think The Lion King will be fine regardless because it's The Lion King but I think this movie's success will depend a lot on Dumbo's success.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i dunno what people expected. i guess maybe williams performance is too iconic. it doesnt look bad. but it does look like his head on someone elses body.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Oh Godzilla is going to get his ass whupped by this. No question. This movie would have to tank hard for Big G to be any competition to it.

They've killed Star Wars, they're on the verge of killing the X-Force film, and now they're killing competition with their shyt live action remakes because they know moms in their 30s' will go gaga over it and throw a billion dollars at it. I hope Disney eventually just over saturate themselves.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
i dunno what people expected. i guess maybe williams performance is too iconic. it doesnt look bad. but it does look like his head on someone elses body.
It looks bad even independent of comparing it to Williams as the Genie. No one is judging Smith's performance; he'll probably be fine. The effects and deign of the Genie just look terrible.