Official Disney Aladdin Live Action Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
People underestimate how quickly fatigue can set in. If Dumbo is wack, the bad taste could ripple into this one as well since they're not that far apart. I think The Lion King will be fine regardless because it's The Lion King but I think this movie's success will depend a lot on Dumbo's success.
I forgot about Dumbo. Just saw a trailer too.

Idk, Disney is on some I can do no wrong. I have no Interest in a live action Alladin or Lion King tbh. I'm just here for the jokes.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont even know if my kid wants to see this.
He actually likes the original animated shyt.
But he usually texts me shyt he fukks with and this wasnt it so far.
He saw that Chucky shyt tho!!
And said, "is this the doll in your office?!?!?"
:gladbron:

:beli:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that doesn't look bad. they did themselves no favors by releasing the teasers.

Not excited for any of these, but i'd rather watch a movie like this with actual humans than pretend real talking animals look photo realistic. Jungle Book was overrated as fukk and I don't give two shyts about the Lion King.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'll just wait for it to come out at Redbox. I'm really not feeling these Disney live action remakes. I feel like Disney's only goal in this is to make $$$ (which in fairness, is the name of the game) and there's really not any other purpose for them. I feel like you asked any top ranked Disney executive, "So...what was the point of remaking Dumbo, Aladdin, The Lion King besides the fact that people will go "goo-goo gaga" and give you all even more money?" they would stumble to find another real answer.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'll just wait for it to come out at Redbox. I'm really not feeling these Disney live action remakes. I feel like Disney's only goal in this is to make $$$ (which in fairness, is the name of the game) and there's really not any other purpose for them. I feel like you asked any top ranked Disney executive, "So...what was the point of remaking Dumbo, Aladdin, The Lion King besides the fact that people will go "goo-goo gaga" and give you all even more money?" they would stumble to find another real answer.
All a cash grab. I have no Interest either. I like Will, hopefully he's good in this movie but this does nothing for me.