OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
#TargSet, come over here and take a seat. I find it interesting that y'all tryna claim Jon, rightful heir to the Iron Throne after spending the last seven seasons stanning the Dragonwhore. It really just proves that y'all are disloyal frontrunners.

Y'all ready to cast aside Mysah the second y'all think y'all got a shot at adding some real nikka Stark blood in the camp. Disgusting. But not surprising. dikk riding fakkits. :scust:

Daps
I still dont understand why Bran didnt tell Jon himself.

Also why are the episodes so short? This is the finale season and this show makes millions, they should've made it 2 hours long. :snoop:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
cnwu1sff5cs21.jpg

Makenoo_d.jpg

#whitewalkerset

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I dont think Bran cares about retribution at this point, he prob sees what lies ahead for Jamie, and needs to prepare him (to possibly kill Cersei)

I think its clear Jamie has a greater purpose in all of this at some point

Bran seems like he has way more powers and can see everybody's future.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Also why are the episodes so short? This is the finale season and this show makes millions, they could've made it 2 hours long.

how is one hour now considered 'short' for a TV show?

and its already been established the final 3 episodes will be 80+ minutes

also Bran didn't tell Jon because 'hes not my brother', which is technically true. Jon trusts Sam more than anyone in Westoros at this point, and they are brothers (of the nights watch)

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

Also why are the episodes so short? This is the finale season and this show makes millions, they should've made it 2 hours long. :snoop:

Next one should be right under an hour and after that they get a bit longer. This episode had so many call backs. I wish we would have got more to be honest.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I dont think Bran cares about retribution at this point, he prob sees what lies ahead for Jamie, and needs to prepare him (to possibly kill Cersei)

I think its clear Jamie has a greater purpose in all of this at some point

Needs to add Queen Slayer to the resume. :skip: Even if he has already slayed her plenty of times in the past :hubie:

Daps
how is one hour now considered 'short' for a TV show?

and its already been established the final 3 episodes will be 80+ minutes

also Bran didn't tell Jon because 'hes not my brother', which is technically true. Jon trusts Sam more than anyone in Westoros at this point, and they are brothers (of the nights watch)

If it was the other seasons 1 hour would be fine but this is the final season. They have so many plots to go through