OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
cnwu1sff5cs21.jpg

Makenoo_d.jpg

#whitewalkerset

Will they ever put any meaning behind these? Still waiting to see if they say anything about the one from the opening scene of the series
BA9-E95-BF-12-FF-4-CED-BD89-E0-E314-B625-EF.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Looking back on that Samwell and Jon conversation...

He really fukked up starting that conversation off with who Jon mother is...

Had my mans thinking he Ned and Lyanna incest baby for a minute...:mjlol:

Then when he tells him who his father is bruh got that oh shyt did I put an incest baby in my auntie look...:mjlol:

Son had to change it up back to Ned just for Samwell to tell him nah, Bran seen this shyt to...:umad:

All this incest confusion shyt got my mans mind all fukked up...:heh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Holy shyt.

Jamie saw Brann and hit the :dwillhuh: while Brann hit the :shaq:. He got one in the chamber ready.

Sam :stopitslime: Pops ain’t like his fat ass, planned to kill him and make it look like an accident. Now you wanna grow some balls and snitch to Jon about who his real parents are.

Euron asking Cersei whether he was better than Robert and Jamie :russ: my man stays line-stepping without fear. Talking about he gon put a prince in her.

G-On came through and saved big sis, found himself a new set of balls.

The Arya and Jon reunion:mjcry: Arya still on her G shyt tho “I’m defending our family, so is she”

Jon: “I’m her family too”

Arya: “Don’t forget that” :birdman:

The Hound subtlety giving Arya props for leaving him to die and surviving.

Gendry gon get the draws if they survive.

My man Tormund still alive, he ain’t gon die till he gets them Tarth draws :tormund:

The Night King ain’t playing no more games :picard: killed the Umber kid and left that message like he was Screwface in Marked For Death.

I think Jon will tell Dany about his true identity but she won’t care.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Will they ever put any meaning behind these? Still waiting to see if they say anything about the one from the opening scene of the series
BA9-E95-BF-12-FF-4-CED-BD89-E0-E314-B625-EF.jpg
Not sure about the image there but I think that's the symbol of the children of the tree where the white walkers were created. When the kids visited it the rocks formed it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Holy shyt.

Jamie saw Brann and hit the :dwillhuh: while Brann hit the :shaq:. He got one in the chamber ready.

Sam :stopitslime: Pops ain’t like his fat ass, planned to kill him and make it look like an accident. Now you wanna grow some balls and snitch to Jon about who his real parents are.

Euron asking Cersei whether he was better than Robert and Jamie :russ: my man stays line-stepping without fear. Talking about he gon put a prince in her.

G-On came through and saved big sis, found himself a new set of balls.

The Arya and Jon reunion:mjcry: Arya still on her G shyt tho “I’m defending our family, so is she”

Jon: “I’m her family too”

Arya: “Don’t forget that” :birdman:

The Hound subtlety giving Arya props for leaving him to die and surviving.

Gendry gon get the draws if they survive.

My man Tormund still alive, he ain’t gon die till he gets them Tarth draws :tormund:

The Night King ain’t playing no more games :picard: killed the Umber kid and left that message like he was Screwface in Marked For Death.

I think Jon will tell Dany about his true identity but she won’t care.
:russ: Sam was lowkey happy when he found out his pops got that work :mjgrin:

:whoa: But his brother who loved him and he loved hurt him :to:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I still dont understand why Bran didnt tell Jon himself.

Also why are the episodes so short? This is the finale season and this show makes millions, they should've made it 2 hours long. :snoop:
Bran is not his brother anymore. He’s the 3ER. He don’t care about some family shyt. That’s why he’s not going to do anything to Jaime. That’s not Bran anymore. He doesn’t have Bran’s emotions. 3ER doesn’t care about some little boy getting pushed out of a window. He looks for information only, no emotions for any of it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t see Jon as acting like Rob. Where Rob broke his word cause he loved a women even when he was told by his moms that was the wrong move, Jon doesn’t fukking care about any of that shyt and his love comes 2nd only to stopping the night king and protecting his people.
He is like Rob because he is ignoring the political/social aspects of the alliance he just expecting everyone to follow along. Because he’s right about the nightking . He knows how the north is that shyt isn’t going to fly so easy especially with their past with Targs . And then even letting Tyrion bring up the Lannister’s.
Also let’s be honest he didn’t have to bend the knee to Danny

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@hex it's time to take out the trash :camby:

Man shut the fukk you emotional too you tryna SNitCh on posters on the internet you definitely a LAME offline. Ive brought quality content to this board over the years. You weak as fukk oh and Kakarat >>> Vegetas underachieving ass :russ::mjlol: