Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It depends on when they were castrated.

If before puberty than yeah, they were said to have beautiful voices.

If after puberty, they just have a regular voice, and no penis....:merchant:

Not sure, but I think that Daario actually made a comment last night implying that he was definitely missing two balls.

BTW, let me add a big no-homo to all this eunuch talk....:whoa: shyt is fascinating though, they actually did this shyt in real life....:to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

Dudes had relative power in the Ottoman empire.

from the link:
The Kızlar Ağası, head of the black eunuchs of the Ottoman Imperial Harem. The title literally means "Chief of the Girls
:mjlol::damn:

damn nikkas getting snapped on hundreds of years ago

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
anigif_enhanced-buzz-24826-1396554646-4.gif

targset is that your queen :umad:

You know who
Did you know what
With you know who

Just wear that jimmy Jon Snow! If you only knew the last thing that came out of that p*ssy :mjlol:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The actor that plays Grey Worm:beli:

Come on nikka....u knew you was gonna do a second season. You gotta look a little more menacing than that. Not saying he gotta bulk up like the rock....but atleast get cut up:comeon:

:mjlol:
This nikka couldn't raise the roof with them arms....Can't carry no type of conversation....aint lifting nobodies spirits...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The actor that plays Grey Worm:beli:

Come on nikka....u knew you was gonna do a second season. You gotta look a little more menacing than that. Not saying he gotta bulk up like the rock....but atleast get cut up:comeon:

Actually, this goes back to the eunuch thing again. Castration fukks with your testosterone.

It's the same reason why he doesn't have facial hair for instance.

from the link:

:mjlol::damn:

damn nikkas getting snapped on hundreds of years ago

I think that title is meant to imply that they were the leaders of the Harems/Brothels : Head Pimp In Charge

Not sure though.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I have a theory about the show. A lot of people have pointed out that Jon Snow and Khaleesi represent ice and fire and that the whole story is probably going to end up being about them. This is pretty likely, but I have a theory that Jon Snow has both fire and ice in him and is going to eventually come out on top.

1. He's Ned's b*stard. This is kind of weird. Ned doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would break his marriage vows.
2. Robert Baratheon killed the Targareyan dude because he kidnapped Ned's sister but that's all we know about it. What if she wasn't really kidnapped and was a willing participant in running away with the Targareyan :mjpls:
3. What if they had a kid and Ned found out and to spare his sister the shame (and spare his man Robert the humiliation) promised to raise it on his own? :wow:

That would make Jon Snow half stark and half targaryen. Pretty good claim to the throne :meh:

Also why were some of Kingsguard left to guard Lyanna at that tower? :patrice: They're Kingsguard why are they there chillin' and not with Selmy watching Rhaegar's or Aery's back? :mjpls:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Unsullied

Unsullied are all former male slaves chosen young, for their size, speed and strength.

Their training starts a age 5 and is from dawn to dusk. It is brutal, designed not only to teach them how to fight, but to strip away all individuality, empathy, and self-worth. Only one in three survive, and those that fail at any stage are killed.

They are fully castrated - penis and testicles cut - and their manhoods burned at the altar of the Lady of Spears. This means that they cannot be a strong as whole men, but this is more than made up for by discipline. They regularly consume an elixir called the Wine of Courage to deaden their sensitivity to pain. They drink it with every meal, and every year feel less and less pain.

Every day they choose new names at random by drawing tokens from a bucket, each consisting of a colour and a type of vermin, such as "Grey Worm". Slaves that fail any aspect of their training are killed. Only a third of the slaves to enter training survive to become Unsullied.[1]

On the day a boy is cut, he is given a puppy to take care of. At the end of the first year, the boy is made to strangle the puppy. Should he fail to do so, he is killed and fed to the surviving dogs. During training boys are culled whenever they fail a task, be it running all day in full pack, scaling a mountain at night or walking across a bed of coals. To win their spiked cap they must take a silver mark go to the slave markets and buy a newborn slave child and kill it before its mother and pay the slave's owner for his loss.[1]

The slavers used to sell Unsullied in groups of 10 for household guards, but that proved unsound since they mingle with others, and forget who they are. Now they are sold only in groups of a century or thousand. [1]

The only vice left for the Unsullied is food, so they often grow fat.

:sadbron:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also why were some of Kingsguard left to guard Lyanna at that tower? :patrice: They're Kingsguard why are they there chillin' and not with Selmy watching Rhaegar's or Aery's back? :mjpls:

I don't know about any of that. Did Robert say that in season 1?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Well the hostage situation was almost unavoidable with the Starks. The show doesn't go into much detail but Theon's older brothers were killed in the rebellion and he was the last son left, so Ned Stark kept him as leverage against Balon.

But other than that....:ld: Balon was a bad father. I could understand making Theon earn respect when he came back but he acted like Theon went North by himself and forgot about the Iron Islands. Then he gets his manhood 86'd trying to make daddy proud and Balon is just like oh well. At least Tywin cares enough to keep the family lines running.

What is with muhfukkas wanting an apology FROM the people who are kidnapped

I've heard of slut shaming but jesus

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Full promo for the Season premiere:

:snoop:I can't believe HBO waited till the day after the season premiere airs to upload this to the GoT Youtube channel. They should've uploaded this Sunday night last week.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
This nikka couldn't raise the roof with them arms....Can't carry no type of conversation....aint lifting nobodies spirits...

If I was on set with Dany and Missandei (the black chick) you best believe I'd make sure I was brolic as fukk. All you gotta do is look at how Dany was lookin at Old Daario last season. That wasn't acting brehs, she clearly wanted to fukk dude right then and there. Grey Worm's actor shoulda been like aite, I got a year to get buff before S4 starts filming, then I'll take my shot.