Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I have a theory about the show. A lot of people have pointed out that Jon Snow and Khaleesi represent ice and fire and that the whole story is probably going to end up being about them. This is pretty likely, but I have a theory that Jon Snow has both fire and ice in him and is going to eventually come out on top.

1. He's Ned's b*stard. This is kind of weird. Ned doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would break his marriage vows.
2. Robert Baratheon killed the Targareyan dude because he kidnapped Ned's sister but that's all we know about it. What if she wasn't really kidnapped and was a willing participant in running away with the Targareyan :mjpls:
3. What if they had a kid and Ned found out and to spare his sister the shame (and spare his man Robert the humiliation) promised to raise it on his own? :wow:

That would make Jon Snow half stark and half targaryen. Pretty good claim to the throne :meh:

Welcome to the club
Ae4qrox.png

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Question: was that scene between Cersei and Jamie supposed to deduce that she was out here getting abortions?

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Watched the episode twice last night. Gonna have to watch it again tonight when I get home :banderas:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What did Jamie do? I see even he isn't exempt from catching that ether from Pops, and he even caught it from baby sis and his nephew/b*stard. Arya the only true G in the Stark Gang hit my man with :ufdup: before plunging that blade into his throat :salute:The Hound was so impressed he gave her that pony she had her eye on.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Also. I hope Shae gets thrown to the bushes like that necklace this season. Her bad acting and character is a downer:camby:

side hoes wanna be starters. happens all the time. I hate it had to be Tyrion :wow:

my nikka out chea turning down that exotic poon to stay loyal to his child wife who hates his guts. Forget Theon, clearly the #NiceGuySet bout to take the biggest L.
:lupe:

Same with Jon, ole eat-a-wildling-box-out-and-don't-call-back ass nikka. That tongue got Ygritte enslaved. But Jon too much of a nice guy to be up front and tell her his tongue game done been retired. :ohhh:

then you got Jaime out here yall. Some niccas simp by opening doors for bytches, others pay the tip at Red Lobster. This nikka going Christopher Dorner on errybody to impress his bytch, and then she ain't impressed. You DM your bytch at 3AM saying "sup...just got home..." and she respond back with "and?" :damn:

only nikka without bytch problems is the cripple Bran. this nikka got it going on. Oh you ain't falling for the "handsome cripple stacking disability checks" mack game? Lemme warg this brolic giant nikka right quick and spit some game at you then :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Also. I hope Shae gets thrown to is ahe bushes like that necklace this season. Her bad acting and character is a downer:camby:
As a certified Shae hater and shyt talker I still cant say I agree that she is a bad actor. She is fine for the role, nothing noteworthy though. Just that annoying accent Is tough to overcome. Her performance last night was damn good...lookin like a true scorned woman