tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I know the show won't go into every little detail or conflict of post-battle politics, but Tormund and the rest of the wildlings should all be furious:pacspit: at Sansa for letting them go into battle while she held onto key information. To them, it would look like she let them get wiped out as a strategic move, and lowkey got rid of thousands of wildlings.

I mean, after the massacre at Hardhome and the battle for Winterfell, 100,000 wildings has been grinded down to what...several hundred? Maybe a few thousand? And from Tormunds POV, all of you bytchass lords stayed out of the battle and kept all of your men while we all mostly died, when we didn't have to because Sansa held back knowledge of an incoming cavalry?

He already looks at southerners as schemers and backstabbers, so he should be hurt that Jon's sister never mentioned in any of their war councils that she had contact with Littlefinger and his army.

Tormund should be ready to chuck her ass in the bushes:camby:

I have purposely not brought up the bolded because I've wanted all these pro-Sansa folks to continue to run out of their tired talking points.

I think the bolded is why Jon hems up Littlefinger. He's going to say some slick shyt about this and drive a wedge between the starks.

This is the biggest secret in the north right now.

Serious question for you pro-Sansa folks, do you really think the Northern houses are going to ye shrug the idea that they almost got wiped? Think about it for 2 seconds. House Mormont has 63 people. Those 63 people went into battle with an all or nothing strategy.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The delusion
:laff:

Drogo-and-Dany-daenerys-and-drogo-31147182-1280-720.png

Those must be tears of joy

Then she had her own child killed to turn him into a zombie, then murdered the zombie anyway

Winter is coming :wow:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Also @Serious we just keep talking about the Jon / Sansa shyt because there is really nothing else to talk about. Gotta fill the days up :yeshrug:. Other houses can talk about their own shyt if they want. Nobody is stopping them.
:heh: I don't even know why I was tagged, I don't even watch this show :pachaha:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
nikkas out here swinging swords and chopping heads off at the wall, but turning down positions as Hand of the King because their wife wants them to work from home? :mjlol:

Cat advising Ned not to go b/c (1) the king's hand always ends up dead and (2) my sister's hubby was murdered acting as the king's hand, hardly resembles the nagging wife narrative that you guys are trying to push.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
my theory.

the reason the white walkers are invading again after 1000s of years is because every winter the nightking must be replaced by someone new. that's the pact they made to end winter last time but that part of history was lost. that's why they are trying to invade and kill all men.

sam will learn in his books that someone from the North with Stark heritage must sacrifice himself to turn into the new nightking causing winter to end. It'll be Jon :mjcry: ..... the white walkers go back and wait another 1000 years. dany sits on the iron throne. bittersweet ending.
I thought this exact same thing a few days ago after watching a recap video online.

also,
Dany would marry Tyrion. Sansa would marry Gendry.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Cat advising Ned not to go b/c (1) the king's hand always ends up dead and (2) my sister's hubby was murdered acting as the king's hand, hardly resembles the nagging wife narrative that you guys are trying to push.
You know where a Tully is supposed to be?

3364667-16ddea48b254cd719bbab0e378d0219ef6b45126-s900-c85.jpg

:camby::camby::camby:to Riverrun with that scared shyt

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

So now we're undermining Margaery's existence? Literally, the only thing that Margaery did wrong was lie about her brother being gay. She was the only one who could somewhat control Joeffrey. And that's the real reason why Cercei couldn't stand her - as the b!tch was on some basic "control hungry mother in law" steez.

There was no way that Margaery would have known that Cercei would kill everyone with wildfire. And even with that, she still was the only one who figured it out, albeit, her ephipany came too late.

Margaery was the smartest woman/girl on the show.
The Queen of Thrones is smarter.