FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't know what you nikkas were expecting.

You thought seeing Robb, his pregnant wife, and Cat getting slaughtered by worthless traitors would make the Starkset team members switch sides?

That just pissed us off. That just made us ride for Starkset even harder.

Freys, Boltons, Lannisters...you just dug your own graves. You took Ned, you took Robb, you took Cat. All you did was speed up your own demise.

It's a new Starkset. This Starkset ain't relying on honor. This Starkset ain't losing wars over love.

This Starkset is putting A SWORD THROUGH YOUR EYE AND OUT THE BACK OF YOUR FUKKING SKULL. :ufdup:

Rest in peace to Robb, Cat, Talisa, and Eddard Jr. Rest in peace to Ned Stark.

The North will never forget, muhfukkas.

I told you muhfukkas years ago how this shyt was gonna happen.

House Frey? :deadmanny:

House Bolton? :dead:

House Lannister?:trash:

I mean, think about that shyt. Since the time I typed that post, around the time of the Red Wedding circa 2013, House Lannister has lost just about everything that made them contenders. Tyrion defected, Joffrey got his just desserts and something to wash them down with, ya'll MVP (besides, arguably, Tyrion) Tywin got got while he was on the shytter.

Shyt is prophecy on "Hold the door" levels. Keyser Cersei was making big moves last episode, but now she has no progeny. She think Jamie or Euron finna be able to impregnate that old worn-out uterus? House Lannister, you're done. It's over. :camby:

Oh, and before I forget, Targset...ya'll ain't experienced half of what Starkset's experienced. All the setbacks and shyt we had to endure to get to this point. So far ya'll just had Scooby Doo villains to take out in Dany's quest for the Iron Throne. Starkset has had to go through rape, torture, mass murders, numerous betrayals and battles, and actually DYING.

And doth mine ears deceive me, or did the right honorable King of the North Jon Snow not claim Starkset in this latest episode? Ya'll can try to say he's one of yours all you want (bringing Rhaegar and shyt into it), but Jon is reppin Starkset. I'm gonna take his word for it. :youngsabo:

Winter has come. Ain't no defecting to Starkset now. Might as well try your luck with the Night King.

5795551-3925112083-night.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Headed to Cuba for a few days and internet is shyt down there. Gonna miss the ep this Sunday. Knew I shouldve waited for season info before booking this trip

I really hope the show kills this Jon/Sansa beef quickly. Got these off brand sets thinking they opinion matters when it comes to House Stark:camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Cat told Ned not to go to King's Landing in the first place:umad:If Ned was where he was supposed to be, Cat wouldn't be outchea Imp-napping:umad:

Lol @ you thinking the king was ever gonna leave there without his hand after having traveled for a month to get all the way up to Winterfell.

You sound just as foolish and naive as Catelyn Tully :heh:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Everyone has major missteps.

List of royal screw ups...

• Jon not g checking the men that stabbed him as that situation was festering for a while
  • Ned for telling Cercei he knew she was practicing incest
  • Dany for believing that a slave witch doctor would save Drago
  • Tyrion for being blind sided by a prostitute whore for being a prostitute whore
  • Stannis for not knowing when to bend or adjust his plans
  • Jamie for pushing a child out the window & always being Cercei's b!tch
  • Tywin for ignoring Tyrion in favor of Jamie
  • Cercei for putting the High Septon in charge...then killing Margaery & this creating another enemy
Etc, etc, etc

Stannis almost took Kings Landing. Only luck saved the throne that day. Tyrell/Lannister army came out of nowhere. Nothing he could have done about that. His planning was sound.

Stannis almost took Winterfell. He got done in by the weather decimating his troops, the snow came right when he was about to crush the buildings, yeah he could have adjusted his plans and waited but that might have meant the end to his campaign, and if so what was the point of the whole thing......... He had no choice but to push on in that circumstance and then went down very valiantly.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Definitely. They don't have time anymore to include anything in this show that's pointless. I'm sure someone will bring up the Ed Sheeren scene in the first episode as proof to the contrary, but even that scene, imo, plays a purpose. This Jon and Sansa shyt actually goes back to last season. It's leading towards something. GOT doesn't waste subtle glances and facial expressions from characters, let alone entire scenes.

We're not all leading armies and have the lives of thousands depending on our actions. A general/king doesn't have the luxury of acting off of impulse or panic. If Jon was going to take the advice of anyone when it came to handling Ramsey it most definitely should have been Sansa. I get it, women have cooties and y'all don't like them here on the coli:hubie:But no great leader has become that way on their own. Khaleesi included:whoa: Y'all Stark nikkas are gonna really hate this, but both Ned and Robb would still be alive if they had listened to Catelyn:manny:

Catelyn let Jamie go FREE. She wasn't the best advisor herself, though certainly more seasoned than Sansa. She also trusted and underestimated LittleFinger, kept telling Ned how loyal and ultimately harmless he was :usure:.

However, when Catelyn gives counsel, she at least did so with a modicum of reason. She could actually back up her reasons for whatever position she was taking.

Sansa's "counsel" is bullshyt. That's the problem that many have with her. Now given, she's young and was pampered all of her life, and in MOST cases this would afford her the opportunity to grow into the role and make little mistakes here and there that could be forgiven. But this is literally the fight for ALL of humanity. Bullshyt mistakes lead to destruction. Sansa literally has done NOTHING since she showed up at The Wall but make things all the more difficult for Jon, and beyond that her advice is poisoned by her own warped sense of importance and entitlement.

What good is an advisor who has proven they will let you go into battle outnumbered (a battle they prodded you into) when they could have aided you an ADDITIONAL army :wtf:. What good is an advisor who argues with your decision like a spoiled brat in front of a war council of all Leaders who just swore undying allegiance to you? Sansa's "advice" is ALWAYS self serving in the least, and downright dangerous at worst.

Dany has Tyrion, one of the smartest and most LOYAL characters on the show

Cersei has Jamie, who is an expert at military strategy and LOYAL to her to a fault

Jon had Sansa. A girl with zero politician expertise, military expertise, nor LOYALTY. I would've told her ass to shut the fukk up and consider herself lucky to be in my presence. Hell I would've given the goddamn 9 year old Mormont girl's advice more head than anything Sansa would ever say.

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I told you muhfukkas years ago how this shyt was gonna happen.

House Frey? :deadmanny:

House Bolton? :dead:

House Lannister?:trash:

I mean, think about that shyt. Since the time I typed that post, around the time of the Red Wedding circa 2013, House Lannister has lost just about everything that made them contenders. Tyrion defected, Joffrey got his just desserts and something to wash them down with, ya'll MVP (besides, arguably, Tyrion) Tywin got got while he was on the shytter.

Shyt is prophecy on "Hold the door" levels. Keyser Cersei was making big moves last episode, but now she has no progeny. She think Jamie or Euron finna be able to impregnate that old worn-out uterus? House Lannister, you're done. It's over. :camby:

Oh, and before I forget, Targset...ya'll ain't experienced half of what Starkset's experienced. All the setbacks and shyt we had to endure to get to this point. So far ya'll just had Scooby Doo villains to take out in Dany's quest for the Iron Throne. Starkset has had to go through rape, torture, mass murders, numerous betrayals and battles, and actually DYING.

And doth mine ears deceive me, or did the right honorable King of the North Jon Snow not claim Starkset in this latest episode? Ya'll can try to say he's one of yours all you want (bringing Rhaegar and shyt into it), but Jon is reppin Starkset. I'm gonna take his word for it. :youngsabo:

Winter has come. Ain't no defecting to Starkset now. Might as well try your luck with the Night King.

5795551-3925112083-night.gif

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stannis almost took Kings Landing. Only luck saved the throne that day. Tyrell/Lannister army came out of nowhere. Nothing he could have done about that. His planning was sound.

Stannis almost took Winterfell. He got done in by the weather decimating his troops, the snow came right when he was about to crush the buildings, yeah he could have adjusted his plans and waited but that might have meant the end to his campaign, and if so what was the point of the whole thing......... He had no choice but to push on in that circumstance and then went down very valiantly.
What is this almost bullshyt? We still got stannis stans on here brej? Let it go, it's over

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
If Jon was going to take the advice of anyone when it came to handling Ramsey it most definitely should have been Sansa. I get it, women have cooties and y'all don't like them here on the coli:hubie:But no great leader has become that way on their own. Khaleesi included:whoa:
The only reasonable woman on this show is Khaleesi. She actually listens to Tyrion. Sansa and Cat made some pretty retarded mistakes breh.

Catelyn made a top 3 worst decision by freeing Jamie which cost Rob a huge bargaining tool. The Red Wedding might not have happened if they still had Jamie as a captive. I don't think Tywin would have risked it.

And Sansa is the dumbest character on the show.:manny:. She seems like she's only written to undermine Jon. And about the "advice" she gave Jon. That wasn't advice breh she was just being vague because she couldn't tell him the truth. Maybe that's why he went into the battle so desperate and almost lost his life again.

:francis: i wouldn't mind her if she stayed in her lane. she's not built for what she's trying to do. she's more suited for that Margaery lane.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What is this almost bullshyt? We still got stannis stans on here brej? Let it go, it's over

Aint nobody stanning stannis breh.
Try and keep up.
Someone made a statement concerning him for which i for the most part disagreed with,so I decided to randomly address it.
End of story.
This is literally my 3rd post in this thread EVER and you over here talmbout let it go :deadmanny:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
And Sansa...
i wouldn't mind her if she stayed in her lane. she's not built for what she's trying to do. she's more suited for that Margaery lane.

So now we're undermining Margaery's existence? Literally, the only thing that Margaery did wrong was lie about her brother being gay. She was the only one who could somewhat control Joeffrey. And that's the real reason why Cercei couldn't stand her - as the b!tch was on some basic "control hungry mother in law" steez.

There was no way that Margaery would have known that Cercei would kill everyone with wildfire. And even with that, she still was the only one who figured it out, albeit, her ephipany came too late.

Margaery was the smartest woman/girl on the show.