42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wrong. She saved John in the b*stard bowl. On top of that, she's seen all the backstabbers, double talkers, and how they operate. Sansa knows this game is played on another level.
She's saved Jon by not telling him everything he needed to know?

And people wonder why Starks are dying off...

Sansa ain't done shyt but get passed around and yal want to give her props for it. Last time she called someone out she got raped :gucci:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Had Sansa said something about the Vale, this is how the convo would have went:

Sansa: We need to wait. We need more men!
Jon: We've asked everyone! We have the men that we have.
Sansa: I spoke to Littlefinger & he promised that the Vale is coming.
Jon: Do you know for sure that the Vale is coming?
Sansa: No
Jon: So you want me to change our entire war strategy on the Vale who may or may not show up???? To make matters worse, all of this is based on the word of Littlefinger???
Sansa: But, Jon...
Jon: What is our brother supposed to do while we depend on a liar (Littlefinger) for our saving grace? Do you think I'm stupid??
Sansa: Jon, please lis...
Jon: That's it. We have the men that we have & we will fight for the return of our brother. My word is final.

Possible: A trader is lurking in the shadows & sends a raven to inform Ramsey about the Vale.

Yup, you guys are totally right. Things would've drastically changed is Sansa told Jon about the Vale.
:rudy:
Jon don't listen?

Dude's problem is that he listens to everyone lol

She want to tell Jon right before the battle like a scared little kid that rescuing Rickon is impossible after he built her an army. Yeah, that's reasonable.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Sansa and Dany both have something in common. They murdered their husbands who raped them on their wedding night
Dany went on to build an empire, literally killed every single heirarch responsible for that system along the way.

Sansa slapped a kid that still was getting breastfed until Littlefinger blew his mom's back out then threw her in the bushes from the top floor. Her only W ever.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Next meeting between any or all of the three is gonna be flames.

King Slayer Vs Mother of Dragons. Tyrion is gonna catch feelings.

When Cersei meets Tyrion that conversation alone is going to be legendary.

I imagine Tyrion and Jamie will just give each other hi fives.

Bron is a lord banging some rich chick now but im hoping for a Tyrion,Bron,Pod reunion somehow as well.

All I want is for Tyrion to just roll his eyes at Cersei when she goes on that "you killed Joffrey" nonesense. Hell not even Cersei herself probably believes that shyt deep down.

The mental image of Tyrion and Jaime giving each other high fives though :russ:

A Bron, Pod, Tyrion reunion would be so dope but I think that might be too much fan service given the dire circumstance

Daps

Jon: So you want me to change our entire war strategy on the Vale who may or may not show up???? To make matters worse, all of this is based on the word of Littlefinger???
Jon: What is our brother supposed to do while we depend on a liar (Littlefinger) for our saving grace? Do you think I'm stupid??
Jon: That's it. We have the men that we have & we will fight for the return of our brother. My word is final.

Possible: A trader is lurking in the shadows & sends a raven to inform Ramsey about the Vale.

Yup, you guys are totally right. Things would've drastically changed is Sansa told Jon about the Vale.
lol, this dialogue doesn't fit with the show at all.

Sansa didn't know if the Blackfish was coming but that didn't stop her from suggesting that play....

Sansa was surer about The Vale than she was the Tullys. She believed wholeheartedly LF would come and she would have doubled down on that . I don't know why you are acting like she kept it from Jon because she wasn't sure. She kept it from Jon for the same reason that she kept her source for knowing that the Blackfish had taken Riverrun....

also note, in that scene she defends the Karstarks, but in episode 1 she's trying to give away their castle :mjpls:

I'm not anti-Sansa btw, but let's not act like she's pristine, noble and honest in all her endeavors.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
No way Dany survives the series. She dies battling the Others.

I also think Jon marries Sansa. Books though, not show.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
lol, this dialogue doesn't fit with the show at all.

Sansa didn't know if the Blackfish was coming but that didn't stop her from suggesting that play....

Sansa was surer about The Vale than she was the Tullys. She believed wholeheartedly LF would come and she would have doubled down on that . I don't know why you are acting like she kept it from Jon because she wasn't sure. She kept it from Jon for the same reason that she kept her source for knowing that the Blackfish had taken Riverrun....

also note, in that scene she defends the Karstarks, but in episode 1 she's trying to give away their castle :mjpls:

I'm not anti-Sansa btw, but let's not act like she's pristine, noble and honest in all her endeavors.

I still hold my POV.

No way Dany survives the series. She dies battling the Others.

I also think Jon marries Sansa. Books though, not show.

I can see that happening too.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

You're one of the smartest posters around here :salute:. Even if you're not Targset, you're a stand up guy. Keep posting my nikka! :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Starkset and everything but:camby:

That traitorous piece of shyt got the honourable Lord Eddard Stark killed. Stark Set would've had this shyt wrapped up in season 1.

fukk Sansa

Ned coddled Sansa and refused to expose her to the hardships of the world, and she acted as such. Poor parenting, honestly. But that is Cat Tully's fault

Robb got himself and Rickon killed for some poon. It's a miracle that his other siblings survived