yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Ned coddled Sansa and refused to expose her to the hardships of the world, and she acted as such. Poor parenting, honestly. But that is Cat Tully's fault

Robb got himself and Rickon killed for some poon. It's a miracle that his other siblings survived
Rickon was given to Ramsey because Jon Christ let the Wildlings south of The Wall.

Re watch Season 6, Episode 3.

Ramsey: Why did you come to Winterfell, Lord Umber?

Umber: The b*stard, Jon Snow let an army of Wildlings past The Wall. We're farther North than any of you fukkers. When Wildlings come down, we always have to fight them first. I like fighting Wildlings, been doing it all mi life, but there are too many fukkers for us to beat them alone.

Ramsey: So now you've come seeming help?

Umber: We need to help each other. The colder it gets, the further south these goat fukkers will roam. Won't take them long to get here.

Karstark: You think a horde of Wildlings can take Winterfell.

Umber: If they have Jon Snow leading them, maybe. He knows this place better than we ever will....

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I really don't understand Sansa's motivation for being so cryptic or dishonest towards Jon.

And yeah, "don't do what he wants you to do" isn't helpful advice. We're all taught to stop, drop and roll as children, but all that shyt go out the window once that fire is on you.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
#Starkset
VpUkreW.gif

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
No way Dany survives the series. She dies battling the Others.

I also think Jon marries Sansa. Books though, not show.

Agreed.

You already know what I think is going to happen.

It's going to be some, "Sometimes to do what's right we have to give up the things we want the most -- even our dreams :wow:" shyt.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Why is the Jon/ Sansa debate taking up so much oxygen in the room?

So y'all think it will be a big part of the story going forward?

I'm honestly asking. :hubie:
Definitely. They don't have time anymore to include anything in this show that's pointless. I'm sure someone will bring up the Ed Sheeren scene in the first episode as proof to the contrary, but even that scene, imo, plays a purpose. This Jon and Sansa shyt actually goes back to last season. It's leading towards something. GOT doesn't waste subtle glances and facial expressions from characters, let alone entire scenes.

And yeah, "don't do what he wants you to do" isn't helpful advice. We're all taught to stop, drop and roll as children, but all that shyt go out the window once that fire is on you.

We're not all leading armies and have the lives of thousands depending on our actions. A general/king doesn't have the luxury of acting off of impulse or panic. If Jon was going to take the advice of anyone when it came to handling Ramsey it most definitely should have been Sansa. I get it, women have cooties and y'all don't like them here on the coli:hubie:But no great leader has become that way on their own. Khaleesi included:whoa: Y'all Stark nikkas are gonna really hate this, but both Ned and Robb would still be alive if they had listened to Catelyn:manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Definitely. They don't have time anymore to include anything in this show that's pointless. I'm sure someone will bring up the Ed Sheeren scene in the first episode as proof to the contrary, but even that scene, imo, plays a purpose. This Jon and Sansa shyt actually goes back to last season. It's leading towards something. GOT doesn't waste subtle glances and facial expressions from characters, let alone entire scenes.

We're not all leading armies and have the lives of thousands depending on our actions. A general/king doesn't have the luxury of acting off of impulse or panic. If Jon was going to take the advice of anyone when it came to handling Ramsey it most definitely should have been Sansa. I get it, women have cooties and y'all don't like them here on the coli:hubie:But no great leader has become that way on their own. Khaleesi included:whoa: Y'all Stark nikkas are gonna really hate this, but both Ned and Robb would still be alive if they had listened to Catelyn:manny:
Catelyn also helped get them both killed :jbhmm: so basically having a Stark girl on your team is an L right out the gate

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Y'all Stark nikkas are gonna really hate this, but both Ned and Robb would still be alive if they had listened to Catelyn:manny:

StarkSet you see what happens when we argue amongst ourselves? Other sets start feeling themselves and make disgusting statements like the one above
:hhh:

Cat Tully the Imp Kidnapper getting propped up above our trueborn males

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
StarkSet you see what happens when we argue amongst ourselves? Other sets start feeling themselves and make disgusting statements like the one above

Cat Tully the Imp Kidnapper getting propped up above our trueborn males

Cat told Ned not to go to King's Landing in the first place:umad:If Ned was where he was supposed to be, Cat wouldn't be outchea Imp-napping:umad:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
No way Dany survives the series. She dies battling the Others.

I also think Jon marries Sansa. Books though, not show.

I think he marries her period. They're OD'ing on the Ned/Cat similarities. Once Jon is revealed to be her cousin, I see it happening. Ned's dad married his cousin so it's not out of bounds in their culture.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
my theory.

the reason the white walkers are invading again after 1000s of years is because every winter the nightking must be replaced by someone new. that's the pact they made to end winter last time but that part of history was lost. that's why they are trying to invade and kill all men.

sam will learn in his books that someone from the North with Stark heritage must sacrifice himself to turn into the new nightking causing winter to end. It'll be Jon :mjcry: ..... the white walkers go back and wait another 1000 years. dany sits on the iron throne. bittersweet ending.

I like this :ohhh: