dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
HBO fam, I need to add another show to my circle... How is westworld. I wanna start something different tonight. If not I may actually give in and start Power
Of those two, start power. Westworld is only one season and confusing as fukk for 8 of 10 episodes. It makes the most sense to binge right before season 2, but season 2 won't drop until 2018.

You seen all the big netflix shows yet? Maybe start there.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
that line was from the trailer: "We're the last Lannisters. The last ones who count."

Cersei's saying her and Jamie are the last Lannisters, cause Tyrion don't count. the trailer even cuts to Tyrion when she says the second part

it's ironic that Cersei talks about "family", cause she killed Kevan and Lancell

She had a hand all her family killed,
Robert:flabbynsick:

Margery was her husbands sister in-law, who became her daughter in law.

Tommen:mjcry:

Lancel

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Golden company seems like a convenient way to get even more troops to westeros for the final war...

Any of y'all got thoughts on the end game/point of theon and yara? Just seems weird that we're going to have to waste 10-30 minutes of one of these last three episodes to attempt a rescue of her. Like I have zero fukks to give about having more yara :why:

And has LF actually fukked something this entire series? :jbhmm: he had a whore House but was never shown fukking, he clearly got none from Sansa or Cat and I don't know how he could get any from Lysa with robin attached to her titty
He did fukk lysa, she was loud, they put the camera on sansa's face while it was Happening

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Golden company seems like a convenient way to get even more troops to westeros for the final war...

Any of y'all got thoughts on the end game/point of theon and yara? Just seems weird that we're going to have to waste 10-30 minutes of one of these last three episodes to attempt a rescue of her. Like I have zero fukks to give about having more yara :why:

And has LF actually fukked something this entire series? :jbhmm: he had a whore House but was never shown fukking, he clearly got none from Sansa or Cat and I don't know how he could get any from Lysa with robin attached to her titty
Yara dying might finally make Theon man up. If she doesn't it means time wasted IMO.

Littlefinger gonna try and get in Sansa's pants until his dying day :russ:

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
Will Dany catch heat (no pun) from her crew for unleashing her dragon? I know they said no dragons on cities and people, but did they mean that on the battle field against soldiers as well?

The darthraki would of won the battle regardless, but best believe the fight would of been a lot closer had drogan had not showed up.
What do you think will get her more heat? Using Drogon on the army that just sacked and pillaged High Garden, or intentionally not using Drogon so more of her men die, all in the name of "keeping it fair"? Do we also cry for terror groups being blown to bits by our overwhelming superiority in our air forces? Do we hold candlelight vigils for ISIS and cry that "shyt's not fair, these guys should be fought on even terms"?

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
Nobody has ever given a fukk about the Nights Watch
Ned did lol. Dude Executed a guy over abandoning his duties, and refused to believe him in regards to the White Walkers. Now you've got Jon ditching his old job and no one caring. You've got Sam running around with a Gilly and a baby, and no one caring. shyt's changed. Realistically people should be asking how Jon got out of his vows.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
yeah and all that shyt happened without explanation. she just went behind a hill and all of a sudden she can control him? shyt is lazy. what was the point of showing him ignoring her if it doesn't lead anywhere?
you only saw like 8 mins of her with Drogon in a very short episode doing shyt she's had no trouble doing before...Now if Dany is fukking with Drogon and he's completely obedient in this next episode and does anything she says while he's trying to heal or eat...maybe you have an argument. But Drogoveli knows when she jumps on his back, they flyin somewhere...and when she says Dracarys its goin down...not so sure why you got a problem with this. Did you want to see her in Dragonstone putting her heels into the dragon saying "C'mon Drogon...lets go"...The show has shown that the dragons can be somewhat independant...why harp on it...what substance does it add to the story that hasn't already been added...One of the best episodes and mothafukkas always gotta find some dumb shyt to complain about.

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
HBO fam, I need to add another show to my circle... How is westworld. I wanna start something different tonight. If not I may actually give in and start Power
not HBO...but do yourself a favor and watch Gomorrah....everyone i've recommended it too has loved it...very easy to get hooked on.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Lysa and him did the deed........... just before he threw her through the moon door iirc

Daps
one thing about dragons is that they are inherently connected to magic. I think they mention it a few times on the show, but more so in the book. the dragons coming back has made magic stronger. although it's not clear where the chicken and the egg is in that situation. it might all be connected to the White Walkers also

there's also some talk about how intelligent the dragons are. they are magical creatures, so they might be on another level

basically thinking of them as pit bulls isn't very helpful

Yea I was wondering how intelligent they were, given the size of their heads. Do they ever become smart enough to operate during a battle without someone riding them?

I know we saw the other two dragons put in work in the Bay of Dragons, but they were pretty much following Drogon's lead who had Dany riding him. And Aegon's sisterwives rode the other two dragons during his conquest.

And the show does talk about the connection between dragons and magic; it's why the house of the undying steals her dragons in season 2. As far as the connection to the white walkers, I dunno. The walkers hadn't been seen in thousands of years (fact check), but Aegon's conquest was just 300 years ago and the Doom of Valyria not long before that...a time with plenty of dragons.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Ambushes aren't fukking war fare strategy, just lazy as fukk writing (and a device that's been used in almost every single major GoT battle to date). Do you think they didn't have scouts in medieval times?
Incredibly stupid post.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Cersei hiring the Golden Company could be problematic. If the tide turns to Dany's favor, i expect them to jump ship. These sell swords ain't loyal.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
that line was from the trailer: "We're the last Lannisters. The last ones who count."

Cersei's saying her and Jamie are the last Lannisters, cause Tyrion don't count. the trailer even cuts to Tyrion when she says the second part

it's ironic that Cersei talks about "family", cause she killed Kevan and Lancell
:why:the line was from the first episode of the season. she's talking about the lannisters who don't matter, like reginald lannister's family. jamie said something similar in a different episode.

Last edited: