Official Impeachment: American Crime Story Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Wanna know the true story of "American Crime Story: Impeachment?" Our video includes Monica Lewinsky, Bill Clinton, Linda Tripp, and more! Are YOU watching "Impeachment?"

#AmericanCrimeStoryImpeachment #ACS #Impeachment

:francis: The 1 thing annoying & distracting thing about this show is in real life Monica Lewinsky wasn't as big as the chick playing her & real life Monica was definitely prettier in the face. Real life Monica could get it, you would never consider smashing the chick playing Monica.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Matt Drudge opened up to ET in these rare interviews amid the Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky scandal in 1998. The Drudge Report founder explained his website's role in breaking details about the President's affair at the dawn of internet journalism. Throughout the year, Drudge commented on Linda Tripp's tape-recorded conversations with the former White House intern, Kenneth Starr's investigation and the changing face of news stories in the '90s. Following Clinton's grand jury deposition in August 1998, Drudge reflected on going from ‘folding t-shirts in a gift shop’ in Hollywood to instigating a media firestorm that changed Washington D.C. forever. And, yes, he explained the backstory of his trademark hats. Billy Eichner portrays Drudge in 'American Crime Story: Impeachment,' airing Tuesdays on FX.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
hearing and seeing this

aol-internet.gif

:flabbynsick:

shyt i remember when we upgraded to 28.8 we thought we was ballin or when we got a line just for the internet

kids now and days don't know the pains of dial up..although it's funny as fukk seeing my neph complain of slow internet when he on my sister's phone and shyt

like breh, you don't know slow internet

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

:francis: The 1 thing annoying & distracting thing about this show is in real life Monica Lewinsky wasn't as big as the chick playing her & real life Monica was definitely prettier in the face. Real life Monica could get it, you would never consider smashing the chick playing Monica.

since finding out she's Jonah Hill's sister, I can't see this as anything more than a nepotism hire :francis:

now you kinda see why they chose to center this more around Tripp as Paulson is easily proving to be the best actor here

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Honestly ryan murphy should have gotten a tranny to play Ann Coulter. It would have been perfect since she has man face.

I do agree that Monica is miscast. She is too short and chunky.