notes-look-up.gif
everytime Monica opened her mouth

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Good lord brehs :whoo: I never really knew that Monica was HIGH LEVEL crazy. I only thought of her as the intern that was giving Bill some side p*ssy and the affair came to light due to fukkery events. :upsetfavre: Monica was just talking recklessly to ANYONE that would hear her and was the movie Swimfan levels of obsessiveness over this built up fantasy of a relationship with Bill though he didn't help the matters with him gassing her head up with randomness of hope.

Even Linda was like :hubie: when Monica grew from chatty patty to overbearing clingyness to her. Funny how Linda was trying to steer the runaway train of crazyness in one direction to get more juicy evidence for her book... but Monica diverted her mental crazy train into her past which revealed some very sad yet insane actions hidden behind her cute chubby smile. I wonder when Jonah Hill's sister was reading the script for this episode if even she had to ask "Wait... Monica... this crazy bytch actually did all of this? This not Ryan Murphy adding American Horror Story elements to the character?"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
On another random note when Bill's lawyer was telling Bill the names of the people that were to be called in on the Paula Jones lawsuit one of those names was Gennifer Flowers :ohhh: crazy since the only reason I knew who she was is when Vince McMahon got her to appear with the Rock for an interview at WrestleMania
2bd875ea4eb6a7692a36d91abd97f540.jpg
Even back then as a youngin' I was like :dwillhuh: this is random as hell

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
If Lesimpsky was making these many trips to the WH, a lot of people had to have known shyt was up. Secretary definitely knew.

Monica couldn’t have been this naive. :dahell: Such a dumb broad. He’s the fukkin President, probably had other hoes on the side. :scust:

Linda Snitch fukked up lives for clout. :hhh:
:mjlol: Everytime Monica came over you know that secretary was thinking
297166ca09a727eacaaff2986f279590.gif