Official Impeachment: American Crime Story Thread

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time out time out time out. So bill wasn’t even getting a nut based off this episode. She was doing this and just handling her business and getting off and bill only got his the one time on her dress at the beginning?? :gucci:

then what the flying fukk was the point of risking your presidency if you not even getting your nut?? :dahell:

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Time out time out time out. So bill wasn’t even getting a nut based off this episode. She was doing this and just handling her business and getting off and bill only got his the one time on her dress at the beginning?? :gucci:

then what the flying fukk was the point of risking your presidency if you not even getting your nut?? :dahell:
:russ: Back when I first read the Starr Report. It said she would be giving him head and beg for him to let her finish. But he needed to trust her more. I never heard no shyt like that before

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

It seems like with Monica that Bill liked a young thang that could hold a conversation with him... and motorboat dem titties and dem cheeks during his free time :beli:something that looks like Hillary wasn't doing. It would explain why we are half way through the season and Hillary hasn't made her presence known yet.

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Back when I first read the Starr Report. It said she would be giving him head and beg for him to let her finish. But he needed to trust her more. I never heard no shyt like that before

im confused though. In the doc, she told Linda he only got his shyt off once which was the dress… so what was wrong with bill to begin with and so this crazy bytch would get off just by that alone? While she giving him dome???

:whoo:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like with Monica that Bill liked a young thang that could hold a conversation with him... and motorboat dem titties and dem checks during his free time :beli:something that looks like Hillary wasn't doing. It would explain why we are half way through the season and Hillary hasn't made her presence known yet.

we know he liked the young ones. Without a doubt. I’m confused why he would risk all this and not even want to get his shyt off though. Like was he a child behind all this uppidy presidency thing? What grown ass man wanna get dome just to play around and not get his shyt off? I’m confused with that to the fullest…

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
im confused though. In the doc, she told Linda he only got his shyt off once which was the dress… so what was wrong with bill to begin with and so this crazy bytch would get off just by that alone? While she giving him dome???

:whoo:
:mjlol: In the Starr Report it said he got off twice. The last two times. And she said she only got off twice by him fingering her.

She either was a lunatic or Clinton had game like a mf. Cause they never fukked and he never even gave her head.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
we know he liked the young ones. Without a doubt. I’m confused why he would risk all this and not even want to get his shyt off though. Like was he a child behind all this uppidy presidency thing? What grown ass man wanna get dome just to play around and not get his shyt off? I’m confused with that to the fullest…
Probably him and Hillary had an "engagements" agreement between the two... he allowed to have side chicks along as he just don't get them pregnant. Then again I don't understand why rich and important men do the weird things they do with women they fukking.

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
- Monica was super chatty patty acting like a 13 year old. Probably got more recorded material than Tupac. Surprised she hadn't told Linda she was gonna commit that.
- Vernon Jordan :dead:
- Monica was walking around with dry nut on her dress :picard:.
- Paula Jones under pressure in the deposition next ep is gonna be hilarious.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: In the Starr Report it said he got off twice. The last two times. And she said she only got off twice by him fingering her.

She either was a lunatic or Clinton had game like a mf. Cause they never fukked and he never even gave her head.

Two nuts in two years to put his whole career at risk. Damn weirdo’s for real.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Two nuts in two years to put his whole career at risk. Damn weirdo’s for real.
In still believe that Bill genuinely liked Monica which is why he kept selling her the dream of still seeing each other even if she moved to New York. Hence why he wasn't too hell bent on fukking her, probably felt an energy from Monica since it was something new and exciting :francis: unfortunately he learned too late that Monica is mentally unstable and level 5 clingy to harassment levels. :snoop: All Monica had to do was know her role in all of this and play her position correctly and she would have benefited tremendously, she had the leader of the free world literally by the balls but she fukked it all up and got so many people jammed up with this high school minded shyt.