BNL9V5.png
I’d watch that for sure

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Anyone felt Robert dinero as the late night show was a reflection to jay leno?

All the way to the two face he is? Rumor is jay Leno is two faced and talks behind your back.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Penguin, Bane, Riddler, Two-Face could all have good origin movies but Id throw my money behind Cobblepot or Dent. Imagine a guy ritchie style british crime flick with penguin at the center, tryna rebuild his family name to come back to gotham and wreck shyt. Or a law and order type lawyer flick with harve dealing with his dissociative personality disorder while going after the maroni crime family. I like bane and riddler but their origin stories would be a little harder to bring to the screen

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Anyone felt Robert dinero as the late night show was a reflection to jay leno?

All the way to the two face he is? Rumor is jay Leno is two faced and talks behind your back.

probably a combo of all of them

I also felt like Thomas Wayne kinda resembled George Steinbrenner

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This movie wasn't for me. I liked the ending but he didn't become Joker fast enough for me.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That might be why it's called an origin film.
He's "Joker" for maybe the last 30 minutes of the movie if that. The character he was before he made that shift wasn't all that interesting to me.

This was supposed to be a one and done film so he should have made the transition at the worst halfway into it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's "Joker" for maybe the last 30 minutes of the movie if that. The character he was before he made that shift wasn't all that interesting to me.

This was supposed to be a one and done film so he should have made the transition at the worst halfway into it.

It's an origin film. If half the movie he's full blown Joker....it's not an origin film.

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just watched Batman Begins again the other night. He was Bruce "figuring himself out" for 3/4ths of the movie.. and was only in the suit for a very short amount of time. It's still a Batman movie by the way :manny:
He's in the suit less than 43% of the way through the movie. The movie runs 2 hours and 40 mins and he's literally in the suit as Batman an hour into it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's in the suit less than 43% of the way through the movie. The movie runs 2 hours and 40 mins and he's literally in the suit as Batman an hour into it.

He's not 'Batman' he's learning how to be Batman and he's still Bruce mostly figuring shyt out, he's barely in the suit at all until the very end. What was Joker supposed to be doing for an hour an a half? Killing a bunch more people with no consequences? A villain still needs a hero to play off of if it's going to last past the first movie.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What was Joker supposed to be doing for an hour an a half? Killing a bunch more people with no consequences?
I would have taken that. Joker was most interesting when he was killing people.

This was supposed to be a single movie. No planned sequel. It may now get a sequel because it made so much money but there wasn't a plan for one. It'll be the unnecessary Frozen 2 style because the box office receipts demanded it sequel rather than one that was planned from the beginning.