Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Variety helps clarify some of the details

Filming on “Justice League” had already finished, and Snyder was in the throes of post-production in order to meet the film’s Nov. 17 release date. Whedon will now oversee a handful of reshoots that had already been scheduled prior to Snyder’s daughter’s death, as well as the post-production process.

and from Hollywood Reporter,

Snyder, after screening a rough cut of Justice League for fellow filmmakers and friends, wanted to add additional scenes, so he brought Whedon on board to write them. But as he prepared to shoot the scenes in England, Snyder realized it was not the time to leave home. “The directing is minimal and it has to adhere to the style and tone and the template that Zack set,” says Emmerich. “We’re not introducing any new characters. It’s the same characters in some new scenes. He’s handing the baton to Joss, but the course has really been set by Zack. I still believe that despite this tragedy, we’ll still end up with a great movie.”
Some of the headlines floating around making it sound like Joss is rewriting the whole damn movie smh

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Even reading the statement he put out.

"Heres the thing, I never planned to make this public,he says. I thought it would just be in the family, a private matter, our private sorrow that we would deal with. When it became obvious that I need to take break, I knew there would be narratives created on the internet. Theyll do what they do. The truth it im past caring about that kind of thing now."

It's really sad. He wanted to keep it private but knew what would happen if he didn't, that the tabloid Internet writers would create a narrative and everybody would say the film is a disaster and they've replaced him as director because the film sucks and all that shyt. Same way they did with the Ben going into rehab = Ben is stepping down as batman.

DAdyifFXYAAC911.jpg

:to:

Protect Snyder Hive at all cost :to:

this man gave us his vision in EVERYTHING he did, and he was never appreciated. Genius director of our era

Hope the family recovers, the DCEU is nothing without Based Snyder magic touch

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Some of the headlines floating around making it sound like Joss is rewriting the whole damn movie smh
Wouldn't expect anything less.

Like look at this pathetic shyt.

Keep in mind that zack's mother is dead and he's spoken lovingly of her in interviews.

I hope this news brings about a real mirror/take a look at yourself moment for a lot of people about zack because the vitriol and disgusting shyt I read about him every day on the internet is disturbing.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wouldn't expect anything less.

Like look at this pathetic shyt.

Keep in mind that zack's mother is dead and he's spoken lovingly of her in interviews.

I hope this news brings about a real mirror/take a look at yourself moment for a lot of people about zack because the vitriol and disgusting shyt I read about him every day on the internet is disturbing.

people are disgusting, hope they lose a loved one too so people can mock them idiots.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:to:

Protect Snyder Hive at all cost :to:

this man gave us his vision in EVERYTHING he did, and he was never appreciated. Genius director of our era

Hope the family recovers, the DCEU is nothing without Based Snyder magic touch

Not just the DCEU, Watchmen /300 etc. Snyder has given us so much unique piff.

Even when I didn't like some of it, it was trademark Snyder and not a lot of directors have the balls to cross lines and take chances like he does. IMO he's like the Ghostface of film directors, it might not always work 100% but I always respect what he does and it makes me respect him more.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not just the DCEU, Watchmen /300 etc. Snyder has given us so much unique piff.

Even when I didn't like some of it, it was trademark Snyder and not a lot of directors have the balls to cross lines and take chances like he does. IMO he's like the Ghostface of film directors, it might not always work 100% but I always respect what he does and it makes me respect him more.
Like the gawd James Cameron said,snyder creates his own language in film.

He's an auteur of the true sense of the word.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I remember Joss saying that hed51 day like to make a Batman or Justice League movie, he was Hot Off just making The Avengers so I was :whew: off the thought of that. Snyder isn't making Justice League 2 so :yeshrug: ..maybe that will happen in the future.