Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They quoted Roven, who is a documented liar and will say whatever to save the movies he has an investment in. I am not trying to start something merely saying Snyder track record speaks for himself and to blindly trust the man after two under performing movies (in terms of expectations) is foolish.

They also said they weren't going to run with something unsubstantiated that they couldn't get their own sources to corroborate. :manny:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
First of all,this is factually incorrect.

300 was loved by audiences,and the majority of audiences liked all his films except sucker punch. You can research this yourself instead of actually believing a vocal minority and your own opinion.

He only has 2 films where the majority of "critics" didn't like them. Bvs and sucker punch. Saying his films are mostly panned is once again incorrect.

Usually when someone says facts are they actually have facts to present,not opinions.

Secondly, I distinctly wrote Geoff johns not patty jenkins. Nobody is not trying to not give credit to her.

It's obvious you are out of your depth in the conversation and are going off your own opinions which aren't even remotely well thought out or researched at all so I'm just going to end the conversation because you aren't worth responding to further.

Ok you want facts I will list Snyder Filmography.

Dawn of the dead:

Rotten tomatoe: 75%

300:

Rotten tomatoe: 60%

Watchmen:

Rotten tomatoe: 65%

Legends of the guardian

Rotten tomatoe: 50%

Sucker Punch:

Rotten tomatoe: 23%

Man of Steel:

Rotten tomatoe: 55%

Batman V Superman:

Rotten tomatoe: 28%

What an impeccable resume this is the genius that will revolutionise the superhero film genre. Everything I stated is there for all to see but go ahead and cite how unfairly Snyder is being treated and how others will get credit for his genius.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
People couldn't make it 2 Days without having to remind us they don't like snyder like it physically hurt them to see him getting praised :mjlol:

I actually don't hate the guy, I think he genuinely tries and wants to put the best product out. He is clearly out of his dept in trying to create a cinematic universe based on characters he has no idea about. You don't have to dislike someone to see their inability to accomplish greatness in their field.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
batman-costume-expo-image-1.jpg

batman-costume-expo-image-2.jpg

batman-costume-expo-image-5.jpg

batman-costume-expo-image-6.jpg

batman-costume-expo-image-8.jpg

batman-costume-expo-image-10.jpg

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
can everyone block that cac fakkit.. trash posting all round.

I can already see the narrative once JL comes out, critics will Pan it and claim for Snyder to be fired since WW got a 96 on RT, if it does well they'll say thanks to Whedon and Snyder should be fired.

no matter what happens Snyder is getting them slander once JL drops, shyt pisses me off.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
can everyone block that cac fakkit.. trash posting all round.

I can already see the narrative once JL comes out, critics will Pan it and claim for Snyder to be fired since WW got a 96 on RT, if it does well they'll say thanks to Whedon and Snyder should be fired.

no matter what happens Snyder is getting them slander once JL drops, shyt pisses me off.
Can you be a bit more descriptive who you want blocked? Too general and offensive. lol

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok you want facts I will list Snyder Filmography.

Dawn of the dead:

Rotten tomatoe: 75%

300:

Rotten tomatoe: 60%

Watchmen:

Rotten tomatoe: 65%

Legends of the guardian

Rotten tomatoe: 50%

Sucker Punch:

Rotten tomatoe: 23%

Man of Steel:

Rotten tomatoe: 55%

Batman V Superman:

Rotten tomatoe: 28%

What an impeccable resume this is the genius that will revolutionise the superhero film genre. Everything I stated is there for all to see but go ahead and cite how unfairly Snyder is being treated and how others will get credit for his genius.

What do the rotten tomato scores represent?