Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Snyder is hot shyt and his movied suck ass and this looks no different :manny:

I'm sorry for his personal tragedy but it doesn't change the fact the guy sucks :hubie:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Snyder is hot shyt and his movied suck ass and this looks no different :manny:

I'm sorry for his personal tragedy but it doesn't change the fact the guy sucks :hubie:

Facts ain't no hate in my heart and I feel for his family and him for their personal loss but this shyt doesn't turn him into some master filmmaker. I have seen posts on the internet over the last few days that have had me like:gucci:people acting like Synder has been putting out master piece after master piece. Both of his DCCU films have been trash and I bet JL is trash as well hence the reshoots. I just pray Whedon can save it to a degree, say what you will about Whedon but at least he can put together a coherent narrative which Snyder seemed incapable of. Although will give him his props the man has a good eye for action.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I just don't get where the world does, however to do People not understand stand that Joss isn't making anew entirely new Justice League movie?:dahell:
The film wrapped in October of last year and rough cuts have already been shown. The thing comes out in less 6 months.

But you know what will happen already, if the film does well critically they will try to give snyder as little credit as possible.

Pick ups and reshoots are a common practice of every film with any budget of note. Only idiots don't know that at this point.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's funny seeing people complain about news sites creating false narratives while at the same time already making up their own narratives:

But you know what will happen already, if the film does well critically they will try to give snyder as little credit as possible.

For the record, I agree it's messed up that he felt the need to reveal this to avoid rumors, but that's how journalism happens these days. Too many unprofessional clickbait sites and supposed "experts" who know nothing about how the film industry works. There's a reason that when it comes to film news I do a double check on any website that isn't Deadline.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The film wrapped in October of last year and rough cuts have already been shown. The thing comes out in less 6 months.

Pick ups and reshoots are a common practice of every film with any budget of note. Only idiots don't know that at this point.

Reshoots after test screenings suggest it didn't score well with test viewers. Only an idiot ignores the fact that after a movie has been shown at a test screening and reshoots occur denies there are problems with the film.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Reshoots after test screenings suggest it didn't score well with test viewers. Only an idiot ignores the fact that after a movie has been shown at a test screening and reshoots occur denies there are problems with the film.
Except it hasn't been shown to test audiences yet so it didn't get scored :camby:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It's a family and friends test breh. Which is what directors do. They don't take it to the public without screening it for family friends and people on the lot. Any director adding shots doesn't necessarily mean something didn't work or even that something did work. You get an idea you run it by some people and if it works then you go with it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Except it hasn't been shown to test audiences yet so it didn't get scored :camby:

It's a family and friends test breh. Which is what directors do. They don't take it to the public without screening it for family friends and people on the lot. Any director adding shots doesn't necessarily mean something didn't work or even that something did work. You get an idea you run it by some people and if it works then you go with it.

I am simply going by what's been put out there the only one that has said otherwise is Charles Roven who I refuse to trust based on his track record. Hopefully Whedon can make the film some what decent because I have little to no faith in Snyder.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's funny seeing people complain about news sites creating false narratives while at the same time already making up their own narratives:

For the record, I agree it's messed up that he felt the need to reveal this to avoid rumors, but that's how journalism happens these days. Too many unprofessional clickbait sites and supposed "experts" who know nothing about how the film industry works. There's a reason that when it comes to film news I do a double check on any website that isn't Deadline.
You might have a point if not for what's already being seen with wonder woman with Internet personalities already giving Geoff John credit instead of snyder even though johns has 0 credit on the film and snyder has multiple.

And it's funny to see you ignoring posts in this very thread claiming the film's Probably a mess and hopefully whedon can save it

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I am simply going by what's been put out there the only one that has said otherwise is Charles Roven who I refuse to trust based on his track record. Hopefully Whedon can make the film some what decent because I have little to no faith in Snyder.
No,you're creating your own narrative and ignoring facts

Whedon's name Will not be listed as director. This is snyder's film.

Guys like Spielberg weren't even there for most of the process of say post production and editing on jurassic park.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You might have a point if not for what's already being seen with wonder woman with Internet personalities already giving Geoff John credit instead of snyder even though johns has 0 credit on the film and snyder has multiple.

And it's funny to see you ignoring posts in this very thread claiming the film's Probably a mess and hopefully whedon can save it

You act like Synder has this impeccable resume and people are being unfair. Facts are the man has a bad track record and hasn't shown an ability to put together a generally well liked movie. A majority of his movies are of mixed opinions (mostly panned)and the DCCU movies he has helmed have been horrible. He has displayed a lack of understanding for the characters and what they represent as well as being unable to put together a decent narrative. So it's not out of this world that people will attribute WW current success to Patty Jenkins as Synders work history speaks for itself.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Breh lol other sites said that report was bogus. But whatever is clever homie

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
No,you're creating your own narrative and ignoring facts

Whedon's name Will not be listed as director. This is snyder's film.

Guys like Spielberg weren't even there for most of the process of say post production and editing on jurassic park.

Ehhhh we don't know what the facts are, just rumours and then people with financial investments in the movie stating the opposite of what the rumours are as they are expected to. What we can go on is on past works and knowing what Snyder is capable of or should I say incapable of.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Breh lol other sites said that report was bogus. But whatever is clever homie

They quoted Roven, who is a documented liar and will say whatever to save the movies he has an investment in. I am not trying to start something merely saying Snyder track record speaks for himself and to blindly trust the man after two under performing movies (in terms of expectations) is foolish.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You act like Synder has this impeccable resume and people are being unfair. Facts are the man has a bad track record and hasn't shown an ability to put together a generally well liked movie. A majority of his movies are of mixed opinions (mostly panned)and the DCCU movies he has helmed have been horrible. He has displayed a lack of understanding for the characters and what they represent as well as being unable to put together a decent narrative. So it's not out of this world that people will attribute WW current success to Patty Jenkins as Synders work history speaks for itself.
First of all,this is factually incorrect.

300 was loved by audiences,and the majority of audiences liked all his films except sucker punch. You can research this yourself instead of actually believing a vocal minority and your own opinion.

He only has 2 films where the majority of "critics" didn't like them. Bvs and sucker punch. Saying his films are mostly panned is once again incorrect.

Usually when someone says facts are they actually have facts to present,not opinions.

Secondly, I distinctly wrote Geoff johns not patty jenkins. Nobody is not trying to not give credit to her.

It's obvious you are out of your depth in the conversation and are going off your own opinions which aren't even remotely well thought out or researched at all so I'm just going to end the conversation because you aren't worth responding to further.