Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumor is Justice League is getting script rewrites and reshoots, significant changes by Whedon...

Oh and that Batman costume is awful. Changed it for the worse.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rumor is Justice League is getting script rewrites and reshoots, significant changes by Whedon...

Hopefully that suit is just made for the misson. I believe the dawn of justice suit is in this one as well. Saying that my expectaions are low on this film for now. I was letdown pretty hard after dawn of justice

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Whedon isn't making any changes he was working WITH Snyder and he's shooting the rest of the film because Snyder took a leave to deal with family issues. You are a clown :mjlol:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

Everything in this post is wrong. Try again

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything in this post is wrong. Try again
Explain?
The suit is awful breh. Armored sculpted abs, Batman isn't Ironman or Robocop I don't know why these film makers continue using this same formula give him the suit from the comics, they have an actor who can physically fill it out....

And that's the rumor websites are reporting the movie has been getting rewrites and reshoots. It is what it is.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Explain?
The suit is awful breh. Armored sculpted abs, Batman isn't Ironman or Robocop I don't know why these film makers continue using this same formula give him the suit from the comics, they have an actor who can physically fill it out....

And that's the rumor websites are reporting the movie has been getting rewrites and reshoots. It is what it is.

Been debunked as false :coffee:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Why is everyone bytching about the suit?! :snoop: My only gripe is it makes him looks fat...:mjlol:
I'm fine with the suit from the neck down, but them googles aren't a good look though. if you're talking about the suit that was debuted in the recent-ish pics and not the bvs suit.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
e77103dcda01d30141e3cd208ecf2cc6.jpg

:mjlol:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
'Wonder Woman' and the 5 Words That Saved DC Movies From Darkness

Geoff Johns speaking on what he thought made Wonder Woman a success and their plans moving forward.

Basically used the words a lot of people around here seem to hate:mjlol:

"After the gloominess of “Batman v Superman” and “Suicide Squad,” a team of DC executives and creatives looked for a new guiding philosophy. DC Entertainment president Geoff Johns told TheWrap they looked to the DC legacy and the qualities that first made people fall in love with superheroes.

“Get to the essence of the character and make the movies fun. Just make sure that the characters are the characters with heart, humor, hope, heroics, and optimism at the base,” said Johns."

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
'Wonder Woman' and the 5 Words That Saved DC Movies From Darkness

Geoff Johns speaking on what he thought made Wonder Woman a success and their plans moving forward.

Basically used the words a lot of people around here seem to hate:mjlol:

"After the gloominess of “Batman v Superman” and “Suicide Squad,” a team of DC executives and creatives looked for a new guiding philosophy. DC Entertainment president Geoff Johns told TheWrap they looked to the DC legacy and the qualities that first made people fall in love with superheroes.

“Get to the essence of the character and make the movies fun. Just make sure that the characters are the characters with heart, humor, hope, heroics, and optimism at the base,” said Johns."
Word, I said Marvel's ingredient that make all their films relatively well received was 'heart' and got made fun of. :russ: