Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Wonder Woman' and the 5 Words That Saved DC Movies From Darkness

Geoff Johns speaking on what he thought made Wonder Woman a success and their plans moving forward.

Basically used the words a lot of people around here seem to hate:mjlol:

"After the gloominess of “Batman v Superman” and “Suicide Squad,” a team of DC executives and creatives looked for a new guiding philosophy. DC Entertainment president Geoff Johns told TheWrap they looked to the DC legacy and the qualities that first made people fall in love with superheroes.

“Get to the essence of the character and make the movies fun. Just make sure that the characters are the characters with heart, humor, hope, heroics, and optimism at the base,” said Johns."
This will not sit well with the DCEU stans :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That makes no sense but why would it coming from you :mjlol:

Feige and Johns are good friends as are most of the people who work for both studios and you are lamely still trying to imply that they are at war :russ:
Na, yer just not the sharpest pencil in the box. I'll explain further, we were talking about DC and you were talking about us.
And Uh no, I'm saying overtly that 'heart' is a good way to endear yourself to the audience and DC seems to finally have learned that lesson.
Me preferring Marvel over DC has nothing to do with Feige and Johns.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Whedon moving in, just changing everything :martin:

That's not a directors call as much as it's studio breh lol. Relax. And Whedon is doing pickup shots and re shoots not a whole movie.

Doubtful but how cool would it be if he dusted off his old batman score or just tweaked it

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
This will not sit well with the DCEU stans :pachaha:
It really doesn't sit well with me. If I want quips I can watch a Marvel movie. I liked that they differentiated themselves from Marvel with their tones. They honestly might lose me if their next movies end up like a Marvel knock off :francis:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's not a directors call as much as it's studio breh lol. Relax. And Whedon is doing pickup shots and re shoots not a whole movie.

Doubtful but how cool would it be if he dusted off his old batman score or just tweaked it
You know damn well WB didn't bring in Whedon to do pick up shots :mjlol:

The reception to BvS shook WB to their core. They brought him in to make it as safe as possible

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really doesn't sit well with me. If I want quips I can watch a Marvel movie. I liked that they differentiated themselves from Marvel with their tones. They honestly might lose me if their next movies end up like a Marvel knock off :francis:

There were quips in the Justice League trailer and none of yall were saying jack shyt about it.