[Official] Marvel’s “Wolverine” (PS5)

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

All my :flabbynsick: nikkas know. I'm so hype about this announcement!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wolverine is such an interesting “super hero” because outside of the x-men fighting sentinels or other super heroes his skill set is not very “super hero” friendly.

Basically in order to get the most out of this character he has to, A. Take damage, B. Use his claws to cause damage. He has the heightened senses also which I’m sure is gonna be some detective section stuff.

I also want to see actual damage you take. If you get shot, set of fire, sliced, i want to see it on wolverine and i want to see it heal over time.

But wolverine is basically only fit for M rated adventures. They should also go with the ultimate wolverine healing factor. That isn’t just about healing but surviving against anything.

I think in the ultimate universe he could be decapitated and come back to life if you put his head back on or he would regrow limbs like Deadpool.

There’s also the near-death experience where has has to fight death to come back which could be in the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wishlist
  • Rated M
  • No open world
  • Costumes
  • X-men cameos
  • Gameplay more in-line with character action games(DMC, Bayo, Ninja Gaiden) not Arkham.
Bosses
  • Lady Deathstrike
  • Sabretooth
  • Deadpool
  • Omega Red
  • Sentinels
  • Juggernaut
  • Mystique
  • The Hulk

Only thing i disagree with is the action. I don’t want it to be a hack n slash. I want it to be more like Tsushima with unique death and assignation animations, and good crowd control gameplay

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm guessing this will be like a tomb raider type game that has subtle open world exploration in different settings
he has to hunt and kill enemies through the map or something like that
with the option of being stealthy
tomb raider mixed with Bayonetta

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm guessing this will be like a tomb raider type game that has subtle open world exploration in different settings
he has to hunt and kill enemies through the map or something like that
with the option of being stealthy
tomb raider mixed with Bayonetta

Yeah, kind of like metal gear solid 3, open-linear. I would love to play as wolverine stalking soldiers in the woods, stealth kills with claws

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Wishlist
  • Rated M
  • No open world
  • Costumes
  • X-men cameos
  • Gameplay more in-line with character action games(DMC, Bayo, Ninja Gaiden) not Arkham.
Bosses
  • Lady Deathstrike
  • Sabretooth
  • Deadpool
  • Omega Red
  • Sentinels
  • Juggernaut
  • Mystique
  • The Hulk

I agree with all this except the no open world, it should be semi open world like the new God of War games. Maybe a central hub that would be the X Mansion, and then other "world's" or areas like the Canadian wilderness were he could fight characters like Hulk or Wendigo, and then he travels to Japan were there would be a couple missions taking out The Hand goons leading up to Silver Samurai. shyt like that. Im hoping Sabertooth ain't the only "feral" character he fights either, I need that Daken fight, Romulus or even X-23

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I agree with all this except the no open world, it should be semi open world like the new God of War games. Maybe a central hub that would be the X Mansion, and then other "world's" or areas like the Canadian wilderness were he could fight characters like Hulk or Wendigo, and then he travels to Japan were there would be a couple missions taking out The Hand goons leading up to Silver Samurai. shyt like that. Im hoping Sabertooth ain't the only "feral" character he fights either, I need that Daken fight, Romulus or even X-23
I like your ideas, but doubt we’ll getting silver samurai and traveling to Japan.