[Official] Marvel’s “Wolverine” (PS5)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
wolverine is notorious for riding bikes.

b16662e99cf45035172bdd84eb3283f5.jpg

but he's not a crime fighter so it being open world doesn't make sense. It needs to be liek Last of Us, with big open environments that funnel you through the narrative. I've never seen a story of wolverine casually rdiing around in full costume in new york stopping bank robbers

i wanna see the canadian wilderness like this...

cf4b502c0dbb3ef07e0f700c71e92856.jpg

Facts Logan doesn't give a fukk about crime he's a god damn serial murderer himself :mjlol: whenever he's not blowing Jeans back out at the mansion he's getting into some other beef (usually over a bytch) in some part of the world

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Facts Logan doesn't give a fukk about crime he's a god damn serial murderer himself :mjlol: whenever he's not blowing Jeans back out at the mansion he's getting into some other beef (usually over a bytch) in some part of the world

Tbh I’m not sure why they let this nikka logan walk around like a free man but get at Deadpool and punisher for killing people.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
X-men Origins Wolverine is a great base to start. It's got most of the thing we want rated M, uber-violent, healing factor, and real-time body healing and damage, satisfying combat (lunge move) alt costumes, etc..
Yes I’m thinking about running this shyt back on pc. Really wish I could just play it on the 5 tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
X-men Origins Wolverine is a great base to start. It's got most of the thing we want rated M, uber-violent, healing factor, and real-time body healing and damage, satisfying combat (lunge move) alt costumes, etc..

Like how this recent spiderman kinda build off the movie games, on activision, i think thats how wolverine should build off origins. Like the lunge move and some of the finishers can stay, they just gonna animate them better and put them in context of this style of game. If anything Origins might even too violent….

ORgG.gif

Like tahts almost cartoonishly violent.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
wolverine is notorious for riding bikes.

b16662e99cf45035172bdd84eb3283f5.jpg

but he's not a crime fighter so it being open world doesn't make sense. It needs to be liek Last of Us, with big open environments that funnel you through the narrative. I've never seen a story of wolverine casually rdiing around in full costume in new york stopping bank robbers

i wanna see the canadian wilderness like this...

cf4b502c0dbb3ef07e0f700c71e92856.jpg
Yeah exactly like Last of us
Now I can actually see gameplay of this

Daps
Like how this recent spiderman kinda build off the movie games, on activision, i think thats how wolverine should build off origins. Like the lunge move and some of the finishers can stay, they just gonna animate them better and put them in context of this style of game. If anything Origins might even too violent….

ORgG.gif

Like tahts almost cartoonishly violent.
I want over the top hyper violence

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I want over the top hyper violence

Yeah but i want it to look like tsushima or tlou violent and not like mortal kombat violent. The more grounded teh violence is the better. Like you’re trying to craft an emotional and deep wolverine game. The gameplay needs to reflect that, it cat be jumping off trees doing berserker claw attacks.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Tbh I’m not sure why they let this nikka logan walk around like a free man but get at Deadpool and punisher for killing people.
I'm pretty sure Logan got Xavier putting in "calls" to the right connections to give him a pass :sas2: that being said I need you to put on that yellow suit and go on these death missions for me Logan because these calls ain't free... you can regenerate you're tough :sas1:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m guessing you’ll auto heal like a FPS over time unless damage becomes overwhelming?

I’m gonna say it now, nikkas are gonna be sick when this first trailer drop and they dont have a ps5

Sony has yet to let me down :yeshrug:

Outside of days gone

Days Gone was good, just overly long with filler and some boring supporting characters