[Official] Marvel’s “Wolverine” (PS5)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Do y’all think we’re getting comic accurate Wolverine or Hugh Jackman?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
4 the bruhs who wants a open world. How would Logan travel? Spidey swings, and Batman glides how will this nikka get from point A to B? That’s my only problem with an open world wolverine game.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Can hardcore comic fans tell me how Wolverine pops his claws out?:patrice:
It wouldn't be possible to do in real life (of course) but the claws are sheathed in his forearms, and by mental command he can extend and retract them. They cut through his flesh when he extends and retracts, but his healing factor closes the wounds before he can bleed out.

Back in the day, his claws were thought to be bionic weapons implanted by Weapon X program, but after Magneto stripped the adamantium from his bones during the Fatal Attractions saga, it was revealed that the bone claws were a natural part of his mutation, and had only been coated with the adamantium during Weapon X, like the rest of his skeleton.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
4 the bruhs who wants a open world. How would Logan travel? Spidey swings, and Batman glides how will this nikka get from point A to B? That’s my only problem with an open world wolverine game.
wolverine is notorious for riding bikes.

b16662e99cf45035172bdd84eb3283f5.jpg

but he's not a crime fighter so it being open world doesn't make sense. It needs to be liek Last of Us, with big open environments that funnel you through the narrative. I've never seen a story of wolverine casually rdiing around in full costume in new york stopping bank robbers

i wanna see the canadian wilderness like this...

cf4b502c0dbb3ef07e0f700c71e92856.jpg